naamkaran

hi guys forgot to dedicate my chapter but now i remembered so here is my dedication.

Twinkle_Alisha as she is constantly motivating me and i know i am not as good as she. Please check out her works. Thank you so much for voting which makes me happy that an awesome writer like you is readingthis FF.😚

@samia0980

umapandey2601

2412ss

they got that chandni was 'the girl' i was referring to.

NK came forward.

"Nannav mere bhai you arrived."

That is when Khushi let go of Arnav and stood next to him with her head down due to shyness. NK went forward and hugged him and they went towards the living room followed by Chandni who was extremely jealous.

Arnav went to Anjai who was carrying the little bundle of joy in her hands

Arnav:"Di... sorry I wanted to come home earlier but..." Aajali cut him half way.

Anjali:"It is fine chotte you don't have to explain to me because you now have to pacify your wife who was so furious to know that you postponed your trip back home."said in a joking manner.

Khushi:"Haaw... Di what lies you are speaking you were the one furious with him not me." she turned to Arnav and said" Arnavji don't listen to Di she is lying."

Arnav:"Di may I?" looking at the little princess in Anjali's hand.

Anjali:"Of course chotte next time don't ask because you are her mama."she gave the baby to Arnav.

Khushi's POV

"Since when this Laad governor started liking children."

Arnav:"From now Khushi."

Khushi's POV

"Can this laad governor read minds."

Arnav:" Only if you stop talking aloud and calling me La..."

Khushi:"Laad governor."

everyone began to laugh

Pundit:"Anjali betiya the auspicious time has arrived."

Anjali:"Ji punditji we are coming." she said politely.

The pooja was over and only the naming of the baby was left.

Pundit:" who is going to name the baby?"

Nani:"Punditji hamaare bade beta aur badee bahu." (our big son and big daughter in law.)

Pundit:"OK call the bade beta and badee bahu of this house."

Mami:"Arnav betuwa Patti saree go the punditji is calling you."

Arshi:" Yes mami/ mamiji."

The pundit was sitting with the child's horoscope and said.

Pundit:"Bachche ka naam 'N' se shuroo hona chaahie." (The child's name should begin with N.)

After same time of thinking Khushi said...

khushi:"Got it. Punditji I got a name."

Pundit:"Ok bahu go to the child's cradle and whisper the name in her ears and then you will tell us her name out aloud."

Khushi went to the baby's cradle and whispered the name in her ear and turned around and said.

Khushi:"Neha Singh Raizada."

Mami:"WOW! patti saree you chose such a lovely name for her."

Anjali:"Khushiji thank you." she handed out a gift for khushi.

Khushi:"Di no need for a gift i just did my job as a mami. I won't except it."

NK:"Ohho Khushiji it is barambara."

khushi:"Nanheji it is parampara not barambara."

NK:"Yes Yes same to same."said running his fingers through his hair.

PK(Payal and Khushi) left to the kitchen all the guests were talking and Arnav and Anjali were playing with Neha.

PK entered and annouced "Ladies and gentlemen food is being served..."

After lunch all the guests left and all the workers started cleaning when mami saw saw an unfamiliar face.

Mami:"Whos are you? what are you doing in shantivan."

Everyone turned to see who mami was talking about and the Gulped.

Arnav:"Mami she is ahh..."

Dadi:"she is Indira's granddaughter she came from Allahabad to look for a job and i told Indira that she can she with us as she has no family her."

(Devyani, Subadrah and Indira were childhood friends.)

Nani:"Oh Indira how is she i never see her after Ratna's and Arvind's funeral and how is her daughter Ishita."

Dadi:"They are good actually from lucknow they had to move to Allahabad."

Nani:"Oh okay. Hari Prakash take betiya's bags to the guest room."she turned to Chandni

"What is your name Betiya?"

Chandni:"Chandni."

Nani:"You have a beautiful name betiya

Nani:"You have a beautiful name betiya."

Chandni:"Thank you."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Hi guys hope your'll enjoyed the update.

Silent readers please vote

Chapter goal votes: 25+

Author's Note
Please tap the '☆' as it will motivate me to continue writing.
Thanks for reading♡😊
Lots of love
SovArshi😙