21•Wet

Tay's POV

We had been up for hours simply watching a movie until we fell a sleep. It was just like when we where kids and I began thing of life if it was always like this. The sun began to rise and so did the baby. I scooped her up before she started crying letting E catch a few more Z's.
Looking through the 50 bags that Erica sent I finally found something for her to eat. Bria did nothing but play in her organic food until I ended up feeding her some basic strawberry banana yogurt. after a while, I decided to let take her to the room and wake I sat her down and she started grabbing Emerald's face.

"Good morning baby doll." A beautiful smile spread across both of their faces.

"So do you know why your mommy called me at three am to come get you? Huh mama?" She tickled Bria while yawning. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Let's get you washed up Bri bun." I went to get the baby's special tub while E played with her a little more. Erica packed  bath room.

"Jordan is as gay as they come. She probably caught is his ass. Pass me her soap." She said in a baby voice. I stared at the side of her face for a bit to compute what she just said.

"Are you shitting me?" He I couldn't imagine him being gay not that is was a problem. I know he loves Erica and Bria with all his heart so I am completely caught off guard. She continued giving the baby a bath as I got my stuff together.

"I said what I said. Honestly I have no idea but whatever it is, it's big. She knows she doesn't have to lie to us to babysit."

She slightly turned to me. I started brushing my teeth when I started to consider her thought. After washing my face I picked out Bria's outfit.

"They have had Vacations, anniversaries, and birthdays and Bria has always been with us so I'm confused." I agreed with her.

She started finishing up with the baby I decided to drop it.

"Let's just  do something fun since we slept half of the day away." She wrapped the baby in here towel and walked in to the bedroom. There is no use in keeping the baby cooped up in the house.

"What about the aquarium? She would like that." E replied.

E's POV

Tay sang in the shower as I dressed Bria. It was just after noon an the perfect time for her to see some cool stuff. When Tay stepped out the shower I stepped in. It's definitely safe to say I'm just as excited as any kid would be. The smell of my cucumber body wash filled my nostrils and I began to relax. I was able to take a deep breath until he came in and turned off the water.

"I'm all here for your zen garden moment but Bunny and I are ready to go." He smiled while bouncing the baby up and down. He turned on the water again.

"Now wash off and get dressed." He chucked at my shocked facial expressions.

"Deontay if you don't get out of here!" I yelled as I tossed some water in his direction. I washed the suds a way and was dressed in no time.

"Took you long enough." Tay popped up.

"Your such a kid." I grabbed Bria and put her in the stroller. He headed out but not before grabbing the necessities. I decided to drive since her car seat was already in my car. When we pulled up Tay flew out the car to get Bria situated while rushing me.

"The dolphins show should be starting soon we have too... it would be nice if the baby could see it. Because we are here for the baby." He corrected himself as we walked to the counter. He began calling off all the specific things he wanted "the baby" to see to the young man behind the screen. All I could do is laugh at his excitement. We walked in to the aquarium and it instantly got 10 degrees cooler. Baby girl's face lit up as she got to see all the colorful fish.

"All this water and I'm still trying to get you wet." Tay whispered in my ear as I bent down to point out the huge sting ray to Bria. I shot him a look. With the amount of people around I was strangely here for all of the shenanigans.

"You got jokes today huh?" I stood up and kissed him. Our eyes met as I whipped my gloss off his lips.

"Corny but definitely serious. You remember the shower. When it put your leg..."
"Stop it." I pushed him away.

"Don't play with me. You know I will..." I bent down to scoop Bria up when he stopped mid sentence.

"You'll what." I laughed as I held her in my hip. I noticed he was in some sort of a trance. It took me a few seconds to realize his eyes were locked on Sloane and vice versa. Sloane began walking towards us followed by Lucky and the son who at this point is fatherless in my eyes.

"Take the baby to the next section." Tay looked at me. I didn't dare question him.

"Luck why don't you go with Emerald while I talk to Tay." Sloan directed Lucky.

I looked at him and then her with the stankest face before I stepped off. I was well in to reading the information about puffer fish when her annoying ass voice filled my ear.

"Talk to me Emerald." She followed me. If I wasn't carrying Bria I would have snapped on her. I continued walking trying to keep Bri interested.

"Im sorry Emerald."

"Didn't we have this conversation already? I don't care about nothing you have to say." Obviously distancing my self from her wasn't working.

"I wanted what you had and it was a terrible mistake..." I threw my hand in the air.

"Lucky I don't want to talk to you. Not now or ever." I took deep breathes trying to salvage my sanity.

This was definitely supposed to be a great day but it was slowly being ruined. Sloane and Tay walked around the corner chuckling and laughing. They assured us that they where all good.

"That's great but I'm ready to go." I whispered to him as he took Bria out of my hands. He shot me a confused look.

"See E. If they can fix their problems so can we. Yeah Deontay and I had sex a few times but I didn't have his baby. Can the past be in the past?" I looked up at him with a straight face then to Sloane who was equally confused.

"A few... a few times?" He turned his face up at her.

"The whole baby thing was to get back at him but y'all were fucking. Like multiple times?" Sloane's voice got deep. He snatched Lucky up as if she was a child.

"So when we were together you was fucking him and lied. You definitely said it was only one time." I was genuinely mad about Lucky being deceitful bitch and saying that she had a kid but this was a shock. I know Sloane was violent but for him to get loud with her in public was interesting to say the least.

"All the shit I have done for your hood rat ass and you cheated on me." Honestly I wasn't even mad at Tay. All of the crazy shit I would have done was out of the window I was just here for the show.

"It was nice seeing you Emerald. We have to go." He dapped Tay up and took the little boys hand. I'd kill to be a fly in the wall on with that conversation.