Cascading steam

You're sitting on the toilet lid, on top of two stacked towels. Still fully clothed. Kind of anticipating what Jungkook wants to do... in the shower, but realising that it's still quite early in the morning.

Jungkook returns from the bedroom with an Aqua blue tote bag, closing and... locking, the door behind him.

"[Y/N]" He whispers.

You glance up at him.

"Hm?" You smile.

"The other members stayed out and booked a hotel room after what happened last night, they drank a bit too much so found it hard to get home."Jungkook explains.

"If i were there, I'd be able to limit them from drinking but I wasn't." He adds, sounding quite stern, looking disappointed.

You bite your lip.

"I'm sorry Jungkook." You frown. "I should've just said about my allergy and not kept it to myself. I ruined your birthday in return."

You realise that you're still wearing your necklace that he gave you, and began to twiddle with it.

"It's all my fault." You sigh. "I'll have a shower with you, I'll do anything with you to make you happy. I know that you've been waiting most of your life for me to come to you. And you make me happier then anyone else does."

"Stand up." He says, while rummaging through the bag. "Undress yourself."

You smile and gradually take off your night shirt, leaving you wearing nothing but underwear, but use the shirt to cover your chest, as you still feel a little uneasy showing too much.

The shower is a large walk in one, that is not elevated off the floor, and has quite a modern touch to it, with its rainfall shower head, which isn't too high. Above the shower head there's a set of three bars, which has a towel running across it.

Jungkook places the bag on the floor and unbuttons his white shirt that he had worn the day before, and threw it on to the ground, the plastic buttons clinked against the tiled floor. The fabric draped spineless as new creases formed in the fabric.

He then reaches back into the bag.

With his other hand, crouching on the floor, he gently takes your arm, and pulls his hand out of the bag, holding two items...

A blindfold, and silky lace.

You're not exactly intrigued to know what's going to happen, as you can already tell.

He stands, and takes your other hand, while holding the items.

"If this is the way you can make up for yesterday. You're going to do it. Understand?" Jungkook asks.

You slightly nod in reply.

Placing a slight smile on your face.

"This is the only way we can move on in our relationship." He clasps your wrists together, and begins to tie the silk around them. The silk appears to be around two and a half metres long. After going around around seven times, he ties a knot, but there's a lot of slack left.

You're still holding the shirt to your chest, grasping the fabric under your arms, trying to cover your body.

He grasps hold of the slack, and guides you over to the shower.

"You can't shower with a shirt. Can you?" Jungkook sniggers. "Drop it here."

You're hesitant...