{Jeff the killer x Reader}

It was a long day in the creepypasta mansion, everyone had gone out because it was hoodie's birthday everyone but Jeff and I. So I dictated to go and find a victim, there was a small blue shack by the river. I raced over to that shack, but when I got there to people where already dead there was a  little girl in the corner of the room sobbing all over her baby pink dress I thought to myself 'get to her before the other killer finds her'. I ran up to her and sliced her right through the heart, she screamed as I took my knife out as I cleaned my hands of the blood I heard a deep chuckle from the darkest side of the room, I slowly scanned the room and I saw nothing.

(Here is the lemon read if you dare)

Suddenly a figure lurked out from the darkness....it was Jeff he mumbled "I don't like when people take my victims I think.....I will have to punish you now", I blinked and when I opened my eyes I was pinned to the floor "oh y/n I think you will cherish this moment for the rest of your life", I felt so scared I let out a small shout for help but I was cut off by a pair of smooth lips he ended the kiss and moved down to my neck. He tried to find my soft spot he kissed every bit of my neck but one small spot as soon as he  layed his lips on that spot I let out moan, after awhile of abusing that spot he grabbed his knife from his back pocket and ripped my shirt off then moved to my bra then shorts and last my f/c laced panties. I was bare he sat me down on the blood stained bed and pinned me down he moved his hand down my body and started to play with my clit I let out a louder moan and he smirked at me he enjoyed this, suddenly I felt a bump on my leg I looked down to only to see his hard member  he said " get down there and undress me now" I slowly got up and unzipped his jeans and rubbed his member he let out a moan I threw him on the bed and pounced on top of him and carried on rubbing his shaft until he came.He came all over my hands. He moned now it's my turn....He quickly flipped me over and asked for permission and I playfully denied he growled at me and slammed into me I screamed in pain but soon the pain turned into pure bliss. He kept pumping in and out faster and harder, he soon went at inhuman speeds we both moned each other's names he started to slow down "y/n I...I'm gonna...c....cum" "Jeff please go faster ah. J..JEFF I..IM GONNA CUMM. I could feel his warm seed inside of me Jeff flopped on the bed panting like a dog I snuggled up into and we both fell asleep.