Are You Okay?

Amami sat in his room, his knees buckled up against his chest and his back up against the wall. His arms covering his face, in a rather gloomy manner. Not feeling the best at the time, as he looked off into..nothing.
Until suddenly a knock hit his door. Hm, well not a hit more rather quiet or hesitated knock.  He looked over to the door and the silence after it and mumbled " Who is it..? "
" I-it's kiibo! " barely hearing Amami's voice he still responded, making his voice clear so it was loud as he spoke past the dark metal door. Amami had been in his room all day, but why? What was wrong?
" Oh Kiibo." He sighs with relief. " You can come in... " He said as he then put his head into his arms, his voice was still gloomy and sounding.. rather quiet, which Kiibo knew wasn't usually like him. 
Kiibo slowly opened the door as he poked his head in. " Hey Amami? I haven't seen you out of your room for a while.. " he walked over and sat on Amami's bed after closing the door. " Are you okay? "
" Yeah... Just... Not really in a great mood to be honest... " He continued to hold his head into arms with stress and boredom. Something seemed to be on his mind still.
However kiibo ignore that, as he continued, determined to cheer Amami up.
"what's wrong?" He asked as he smiled, trying to tell Amami that he'd be willing to help him as best he can. " I don't know... Just don't feel motivated to do anything I guess " he shrugged to himself, during this conversation not even once looking Kiibo in the eyes. " oh, okay. Is there anything I could do to be at servous ? " He asked, determined to find a solution to Amami's boredom. He paused for a moment before looking Kiibo in the eyes, his pale baby blue eyes. " Come closer, could you ? "
" Hm? Like this ? " He moved his legs up on the bed, and sat next to Amami and smiled, seeing this as a rather friendly situation. Amami didn't respond as he shuffled himself so he was behind Kiibo, wrapping his legs around the robot slightly, hugging him from behind and resting his head into Kiibo's strangely warm and comfy albino hair " Yeah... Thanks... " Kiibo's face went a light pink. He didn't quite expect that. But.. a smile formed. " You're welcome.. " kiibo may not have a heart, but, a small beat hit his chest, emotionally. It felt nice, warm, safe, comfy, all the things that could describe.. love. He felt safe in the taller males arms, as he slipped down and cuddled closer to the males warm body, and grabbing the others hand gently. Surprisingly, the robots hand wasn't cold or stone hard, it was rather soft and warm. Kiibo's.. heart .. was at peace.
Amami felt so comfortable with Kiibo up against him this way, he expected his armor to be sharp against his chest and the uncomfortable coldness of his hand but instead he was greeted with warmth all over him. Kiibo's hair was so soft too... He rubbed his face around a bit to feel the sensation of his hair and smiled, gratified. " a-are you happy now? " He smirked playfully in a jokingly matter, as he felt the others head rub against his albino's. " Yeah..I feel at peace.. " He stopped rubbing his head into the robot and put his head onto his side, laying his cheek against his head " Your hair is just so soft... " Kiibo smiled proudly, "well Professor Idabashi planned to program and make me look as human as possible to this world, so of course my hair would be soft!" He giggled slightly with happiness " Yeah but... it's so much softer than normal hair... and I love it like that... " He smiled and rubbed his own hair awkwardly with the strange comparison and calculation that kiibo's white hair was softer than his own. " haha, I guess it's too real! You can thank my father for that then. " He slightly looked up at the other, and for once kiibo enjoyed the silence as he stared into the emerald eyes of the human being. He looked back down at him, a light pink glow on his face, as the silence was broken by the soft, deep calming voice  " I feel a lot better around you, you know that? " Kiibo blushed "r-really?" This only made the robot blush more. " It's true. " He smiled playfully. "I..I do to.." nervously, and still looking at the other the robot smiled slightly, making his blush worse.
Being rather bold- no, probably stupid using his words carefully- actually, without thinking asked; " c-can we kiss? "