I Love You Too

" Sure." He smiled, coming off again, calmly as he moving himself to the front of Kiibo so it wasn't just them awkwardly kissing over each other's faces. Kiibo didn't think he'd answer so quickly " u-uh.. c-can you start i-i'm nervous.. " he admitted shyly, he didn't move much from his place. Amami responded by cupping his hands around the back of Kiibo's head, gently grasping his albino hair, and leaned in kissing him lightly as a soft warm pink blush ran over him. Kiibo embraced the moment, as he kissed Rantaro back, which to him seemed rather bold and he was proud of himself.
" Your lips..feel so nice too..." Amami said quietly afterwards, his forehead touching Kiibo's.
The robot smiled slightly, his blush didn't improve or decrease "I.. I love you Amami.."

" I love you too Kiibo... "

"t-that felt..nice.." Kiibo smiled slightly once again, he felt a bit exicted-? He had never felt this strange feeling before, so this was new to him..

"Mhm, glad you enjoyed that.." he mumbles softly but Kiibo was still able to hear him clear, as he asked; "c-can we do.. more ?" He asked nervously, hinting a sexual matter shyly. "How much more..?" Amami asked, still rather calm..
"As far as you want.. o-of course if you're okay with it!" Kiibo quickly caught his words just as his blush was going away until it hit him in the face again like a baseball bat.
" I'm perfectly fine with that... I just don't want to go too far with you that's all... " Amami said carefully as Kiibo responded "o-of course that's fine with me I'm okay with that!" He nodded quickly and nervously of the males reaction to his sentence as he prepared himself for what was about to happen.