3 - Misunderstanding

Sav

I woke up, no noise, no yelling. What could possible happen from all the loud nouse? Weird. Our (by our, I mean Luke and me) usual habbit was that he would wake me up early. Yelling or even putting on music I can't really stand. What could possible happen?

I looked over my alarm clock. 6:30 AM,  it reads. I have woken up early, which is...... peculiar as it seems. I'd always wake up at 7 or 7:30, and school starts at 8. Weird.

I looked over my bedroom window, seeing Luke snoring. Wow, he must be sleepy from last night I guess. Waking up in the middle of the night, watching a movie with us. And after a few minutes he left.

I stood up, put on my megaphone, positioned it in the bedroom frame and shouted, "WAKE UP LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!"

He fell off the bed. I laughed so hard at his action. Bwahahaha! I'm so evil. But hey! It's my turn to wake him up.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

"Very funny Sav. Ha ha ha." He replied sarcastically. "Dude, you shouldn't have been in my house late. What has gotten into you?" I suddenly had the urge to ask him without hesitation.

"That was actually new to me that you'd usually watch movies late at night. So what has gotten into you?" He stressed out each word when he said 'what has gotten into you?'

"Before you knew me, I used to watch movies late at night." I said, my lips forming into a grin.

He was out of earshot, I heard the shower in his bathroom turn on. That was my cue. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You're like a zombie, you know?"

Niall snapped me out of my reverie. I didn't even listen to what he was saying.

"Uhm. Sorry. What again?" We continued walking to the cafeteria.

He groaned, "never mind."

I pushed the door to the cafeteria. As usual, it was always packed with students. There was a long line, We were at the last.

After for what felt like hours I finally ordered my food. "Hey let me pay it for you."

"What? No Niall it's fine---"

"Too late." He smiled as he handed the lady the money. She gave me my order and I said "thanks" then walked out of the counter.

"Thanks for this, too. Could've paid it myself." I said, I continued munching on ny burger.

"Well, what are cousins for, right?" He said in a soft voice. The cafeteria doors were suddenly open when I saw 4 guys, my best friend, Luke and 3 others followed suit.

They acted as if they were too cool for school. But the truth is, they were. In my opinion though.

Luke glanced over the squealing girls and said in a low voice, "hey ladies, how are ya doing?"

The squeals just became a little louder. Oh, how annoying.

"Hey Sav!" He smiled upon mentioning my name as he approached me, "how are you?"

But before I could answer, Grace walked by and said, "You gonna have lunch with me or this dork?"

Luke was hurt when she called me 'dork'. "Uhm.. I-I was j-just---"

Grace pulled his arm and dragged him on her table. There she was, acting so damn clingy and so cliche over him. These freaking lovebirds.

Grace suddenly kissed Luke square on the lips!!!! WHAT?!?! Took me a hard time breathing. Wooooo I need air!

I sat there frozen, just staring at those two. Luke was taken up by surprise, and gently pushed her away. Awww, that was cheesy of him. Oh look how sarcastic I become when they're together.

I approached their table and Grace spoke, "Honey why do you have eyebags under your eyes?"

I raised an eyebrow at Luke and he said "it was Sav who woke me up. Hehehe."

He looked at me, Grace looked at me also. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" She grabbed me by my shoulders. I pushed her away saying, "Whatever Grace. It was actually nice for you to jump to conclusions." I flashed a devilish smile at her. Everyone gasped at my courage I had since she was called the scary and powerful evil witch.

KRRIIINNGGGGG!

Lunch time is over. Yipee.

Luke and Grace stayed there for a while, in a middle of a heated argument. I hurriedly went to 4th period.

Niall waved goobye at me as he went to his next class.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke came to the class a few minutes late, then the teacher scolded him, "tardiness will be counted on your grades, Mr. Hemmings."

"Sorry sir." Luke grinned sheepishly. "It won't happen again."

"Very well, then." He said as he continued his lectures.

He sat next to me and I'll just ignore him. "What has gotten into you once again?"

I rolled my eyes as I continued writing. "Look, just let Grace be, alright?"

I gave him a dollar to stop talking to me. "What does this have to deal with the topic I'm talking about?" He shoved back the dollar as I said, "oh that didn't work."

"Do you want me to buy chocolate and some of your delicious treats?" He asked. My eyes sparkled. I nodded my head excitedly. He smiled as he also nodded his head. "Alright, I'll buy you later straight after school."

~*~*~*~*~* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Sooo right after I finished my dinner I went to the fridge and got the delicious chocolates he gave me. I hurriedly went upstairs and watched some T.V.

I was munching on the chocolates. Then Luke yelled over the bedroom window, "hey hey hey easy there! Can I have some?" He joked.

"Well no, cause these chocolates are mine!" I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

"Glad you liked it, Sav." He said. "Thanks for this, though." forgot to thank him.

"No problem." He smiled. He went over to his bed and said. "Love you Sav."

Oh, right, he loves me as a best friend. Nothing more.

So I responded, "love ya too Lukey."

I love you, more than anything and anyone in the world.

-----------------------------------

AKDHENEISIAOAO AND THERE GOES THE KILIG FACTOR

Soooo yeah, to be honest, I'm inspired by A and D. I'm gonna differentiate this book from that so that it will stand out on its own as a fanfic.

I'll update this every Friday (US time).

Love you lots people! And my kababayan, good luck on your first day of school. (:.

-Aly