Valentine's Day

| Jimin's POV |
Today is Valentine's Day! I was so happy because today I get to see my Kookie. He was in Busan for a couple of months. I got him this.

I'm going to surprise him when he gets home

I'm going to surprise him when he gets home. I called him but he didn't answer. I've been horny these couple of days. Since he isn't home I guess I can jerk off. I went to go get my laptop and pulled up porn hub. I went to the bed and sat down. I took out my member. I slowly stroke it. I moaned softly. I started to go faster. Hearing the boys moans makes me really horny. I was about to cum, but someone called me. GOD DAMN IT! I was mad. I pulled up my boxers and went to my phone. I checked my phone and it was Jungkook! I was so happy. I answered the phone.
| On The Phone |
Jk: Hey Chimchim
Jm: Hey Kookie
Jk: I'm coming home in a few
Jm: Okay I'll wait for you
Jk: Okay don't touch yourself while I'm gone baby
Jm: Fine baby Bye
Jk: Bye babe
| End of call |

He hanged up. I went back to the bed and took out my memeber. I got my laptop and pulled up pornhub. I started to stroke my member again. I moaned loudly. I started to stroke it fast. I was a moaning mess. I didn't notice that the door opened. I was to in the mood. I soon came and I heard a moan. I looked at the door and saw Jungkook. He was stroking his memeber. I got up from the bed and went to him. I took him member and I started to stroke it slowly. He moaned. "S-suck it Jimin" He said. I went down on my knees and started to tease him. I licked his tip and slowly took him in. I bobbed my head up and down. I just love his moans. I deep throat him. "J-Jimin I'm gonna cummm!" He said. I sucked him faster and soon he came. "You need a punishment for touching your self Chimchim!" He said. "Strip off your clothes and lay on the bed!" He said while striping his clothes off. "Okay daddy!" I said while taking off my shirt and boxers. I went to the bed and the I layed Down. "Turn around!" He said and I do what he said. I felt something slap my ass. I moaned from pain and pleasure. He smacked my ass over and over again. He went to the bathroom and got the lube. He put some on his dick. He smashed his memeber in me and I screamed in pain. He thrusted fast. "How you like that my little slut?! You love it don't you!" He said and slapped my ass. "D-daddy fuck me roughly!!" I said and he pound in and out really rough and fast. "Like that my little slut?!" He said and I moaned his name. The room was full of moans and skin slapping. "F-faster daddy! Faster!" I said and he went faster. "D-daddy I'm going to cummmm!!!!!" I yelled. "Hold it!" He said. He thrusted harder and roughly. His thrust turned sloppy and soon we both came. He kept thrusting roughly in me. He smacked my ass while thrusting roughly. "How's that babe?" He whispered in my ear and nibble on my earlobe. He thrusted one last time and pulled out. He fell beside me and pulled me close to me. "Happy Valentine's Day babe" He said and fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and the went to sleep.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
///////////////////////////////////
A/n: Hello~ it's been awhile that I haven't updated this story? Here's a little something! Happy Valentine's Day!
Unedited