HAPPY VALENTINE'S !

it isn't valentine's here yet but imma just post this now because knowing me, my stupid ass might forget tomorrow yikes

anyway,, hihi Sandy! can i just start by saying that i love you so so so much!! we've known each other for almost a year now (yeah its almost gonna be a year wowow) but we've been dating for a little over a month and in all honesty, this month has been one of the best times of my life,, every moment i spend with you is etched in my heart as a beautiful memory.

you bring me happiness beyond belief, i genuinely didn't think i'd ever feel this way because of someone ever again but you came in and changed my mind. every second i'm with you, i'm literally the happiest person ever, i can't stop myself from grinning like an idiot, like honestly the things you make me feel are surreal! when i'm with you i never wanna let you go, and when i'm away from you i just miss you so much and keep thinking about you all the time. you are on my mind literally every moment of every day i just can never stop thinking about you.

you mean the whole universe to me, baby and i don't want there to be a day where i'm not dating you. i don't know where i'd be without you. i know i can be a very annoying inactive butthole but you've always, always been so understanding and supportive and loving, i just i'm so lucky to have you in my life and to be able to call you mine! i still don't understand how someone like me ended up with someone as perfect as you just,,, how did i get so lucky?

no amount of words are enough to express how much i love you and how much you mean to me,, you are literally my world, my sunshine, my dawn, my happy place! i love you so very much babygirl and i just want you to know that you make me the happiest person in all of existence and i can't thank you enough for that!

happy valentine's, my love ♡
i hope you have a wonderful day and i love you so much!!