Our Love Story!

Happy Valentine's Day❤❤

*Flashbacks in italics*

He shook his head and internally chuckled looking at her, as she cried in front of the police inspector, explaining him in detail as to why she had slapped a constable who was on duty that time.

"Baby!!" she yelled as she stared at him with tears in her eyes. Oh boy if he didn't knew what exactly she is that he might have believed that those tears were 100% original.

"I swear inspector sahib, maine jaan bujh kar inhe thappad nahi maara, actually I am suffering from this horrible disease." Manik placed his hand on his mouth in order to hide his grin.

"What horrible disease?" asked the Inspector. Genuinely curious.

Nandini sniffed dramatically and wiped a tear or two, then continued, "Sometimes my hands just start itching and I have this urge to slap someone, only if I slapped someone then only the itching goes. Nahi toh the itching leads to swelling at my hand then I might get an infection. Tabhi doctor ne bhi bola thha ki to avoid infection, jo mile usse thappad maar lena."

Manik bit the inside of his cheek, trying to stop himself from laughing out loud. The Inspector looked confused, "Mazak mat karo Madam! Aisi koi bimari nahi hoti."

Nandini sniffed again and replied, "Hoti hai sir, abhi nayi hai na toh kuch hi logon ko hui hai. Aap..aap mere praan-nath se pooch lijiye." She said pointing at him (Manik).

Inspector's immediate response was, "Praan-nath? Yeh kaun hai?"

With a cheeky smile on her face, Nandini folded her hands as she looked at Manik, "Mere praan-nath, mere patidev!! Woh dekhiye, woh dikh rahe hain aapko? Lambe se, ajeeb se baalon waale, jaise current laga ho?"

Manik rubbed his face with his hands and walked up-to them and introduced himself to the inspector, "She's talking about me Sir. I am her husband."

The Inspector shook his head and looked at Nandini, "Seedha seedha bolna tha na ki pati hai tumhaara, kya bole jaa rahi thi itni der se!"

Nandini pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes, while the Inspector looked completely unsatisfied with Nandini's explanation. So he took the Inspector aside and explained him the situation in a detailed way. All this while they were whisper talking while Nandini was unable to hear what was being told.

After Manik's explanation, the Inspector did looked satisfied. As the turned to face Nandini, Manik could see the curious gleam in her eyes. He smirked to himself and walked up-to her.

"Theek hai, theek hai. You can go now." He said looking at Nandini, then he pointed towards Manik and said, "Dhyaan rakhna ki aage se yeh aisa waisa kuch na karein! Ilaaj karwao inka tum!"

With that being said Manik and Nandini walked out of the police station, finally a sigh of relief!

"Aisa kya bola tumne ki woh Inspector tumhaari baat maan gaya? I tried so much but he didn't agreed to it, what did you said to him?" she questioned him as they sat in the car.

Buckling the seat bealt, Manik replied, "Wahi jo sach hai! Ki meri biwi pagal hai, and that every day she surprises me with different antics of hers."

After slapping his arm, Nandini said, "It was you who dared me to slap that constable! And you said that I am mad. You are more mad."

Laughing Manik kissed her pouted lips, "Abhi chalein? Waise hi bohot time waste ho gaya, we have to reach Lonavala before it gets dark."

Smiling, Nandini rested her head on his shoulder and replied, "Okay."

Manik and Nandini have been married for a year by now. Together they were going to Lonavala to attend their common friend's marriage.