3

Namjoon then placed Jin gently on bed. "I'm gonna call your mom that you're with me alright?" He said as he gently closed the door trying not to make Jin wake up. "Uh...where am I...Oh Namjoons room," Jin whispered as he woke up still feeling dizzy. Jin then looked at the clock in the room and saw it was 11:30. Jin then stood sat up straight, looked to the left and saw his reflection on Namjoons black-screened Television.

"M-my tongue, i-it's full o-of petals a-and blood!" Jin stuttered as he whimpered. He then proceeded to snatch his phone out of his pocket. He looked up why he was coughing up petals, and the results were terrifying. It said ' The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs of flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals. It can be cured without side effects only when the feelings are returned...resulting to death if not cured.'

Jin dropped his phone on the bed and started feeling like a noodle. Namjoon then opened the door as he saw Jin in shock. Jin ran up to Namjoon and started shaking his shoulders back and forth. "I'm gonna die! I'm going to die!" Jin started spitting on his face. Jin then dropped to the ground and started coughing up petals again. Namjoon then slapped Jin. "You're not going to die! I will save you!" Jin then looked up to Namjoons face.