Wedding Party

1:15 p.m  I rushed around the house to prepare for out wedding party to inform everyone that Me and Marquis are getting married.I was washing dishes,pots and pans out so I could cook for the Guest.I had to go over to Walmart to pick up some Chicken wings,fruit more decorations and some aluminum pans.So I walked out the front door and got into my Malibu.I pushed the button to start it and backed out the driveway and sped down the street listening to Boo'd up-Ella Mai.So I got on the express-way going towards Walmart doing about 90 the usual.Then I sped into the Walmart parking lot and rushing into the store to get what I needed.I got all the stuff and rushed to the self checkout line and then I swiped my car bagged the stuff and rushed out to my car. I got in and put on B.E.D Remix-Jaquees then I sped out of the parking lot and then I started thinking about being married and thinking about my future with Marquis and I guess it was just real weird because I was new to the marriage shit.I sped into the neighborhood and rushed to the door and unlocked it and walked in.I washed out the aluminum pans and put the huge bag of Buffalo Wings inside of it and set the oven to 450 and put the pan inside.Then I cut up the Watermelon, pineapples,green apples and placed them in a huge bowl.Then I want the grapes off and I plucked them off the vine and then I put the grapes in the bowl.

4:45 I went up stairs to my room took a warm shower and put on my Black Nike fit and my Black Af1 then I knocked on the bathroom door and asked Marquis was he ready and he said yes.By this time people are coming in with there Adida fits which is the attire that I wanted people to wear.My Family and Friends came as well as Marquis's teammates and his Everybody was having so much fun Everybody had there glasses of Champagne.I walked around greeting people and they were congratulateing me on getting married.Then it was a table full of gifts for Me and Marquis.It was decorated so nice it was Gold and White With A huge T and M.Then one of Marquis's teammates decided that he wanted to make a toast to our us about to married and then I started to blush and smile.

10:45 Everybody began to leave and Me and Marquis cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs I took off my clothes and took a shower with Marquis and then we got into the bed together and I layed my head on his chest and he griped my ass and then lifted my head up and kissed me and said "Goodnight Baby Love you"