Chapter 1 - Coming To My Senses

Here is the first chapter of my fanfiction💕, hope you enjoy!

- ellie💖

--------------------------

Jen P.O.V

I wake up, not out of choice but by my alarm. Ugh Monday.

I don't want to get out of bed this morning, this is my last week of school before summer. I make my way downstairs and grab some cereal and milk from the fridge.

I finish my cereal and head back upstairs, my parents have already gone to work so I'm home alone.

I go to my wardrobe and choose what to wear. Luckily, my school doesn't really have a dress code, they don't give a shit basically. I pick out a black crop top and some shorts, I pick up my white converse and slide them onto my feet.

I go into my bathroom and start playing around with my hair. I really want to impress this boy called Josh Hutcherson, he is one of the popular boys and I'm one of the shy girls, but I heard a rumour he might be moving somewhere near my street. I have had a crush on him ever since he started my school which was last year. I talked to him and all but not often.

I decide on going for an Ariana Grande type hair style and then begin with my makeup. I apply my concealer and foundation, set it with powder and then apply my Maybelline Rocket Mascara. I really want him to like me.

Before I know it it's time to leave for school.

------------------------

Josh P.O.V

I need to leave for school. I have been looking around lately at the girls in my year. Some are cute, I'm trying to focus on the popular girls, but I do want to see if any of the shy girls catch my eye.

I know this girl called Vanessa, she's popular, and recently moved here. I figure I could try her, but I wanna see when I get to school this morning.

"Mum, I need to leave for school, I'm late! Can you drive me?" I shout up the stairs.

"Alright Josh, I know it's your last week, but you can't expect me to drive you everyday! Connor left over 20 minutes ago!" She replies back.

"Of course! My brother is more of a suck up than anyone else I know!"

She comes down the stairs and I'm already out the door, eager to find my new lady. I open the car door and almost hit my dad's car in the process, I hope that my mum didn't see.

10 minutes later

---------------

"Hey guys!" I say as I approach my friends. My best friend Sam, nods and puts his hand up beckoning me over.

I jog over and they are discussing girls as usual.

"So Josh, we are just eyeing up a few of the ladies for this summer, see any you like on the way in?" Sam asks.

"Not yet, but I'm on the lookout today," I reply.

"Wow, is that who I think it is?" Liam asks. Liam is one of my other good friends, he knows stuff that Sam doesn't even know about me.

"What? Who?" I ask.

"Oh My God, it is as well," he says.

"Wait, who is it?" I reply.

"That's Jennifer," Sam says.

As I turn around I see one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the bad start, and don't worry I'm not going to be rushing into anything, I'm not giving anything anyway, and if I get reads on this story I'm gonna be so happy like OMG 🙌

I might update again tonight or tomorrow ☺️

Thank you if you have read this remember to vote and comment 💖

- Ellie