Arnavsi 4

Khushi was feeling shy and very flushed as everyone eyed her and Arnav enter the party venue ... all delegates congratuting ASR for a great success ... few of them surprised , few asked if they were about to get married making khushi look at Arnav each time that question popped up , she was surprised as Arnav said yes soon ...khushi had tears in her eyes ...Arnav dint let go of her hand and held it tight as they walk through the room crowded with people , his grip made khushi assured that she is taken and that to by him - the one she loves ...

Aman slowly approached them congratulating Arnav and khushi for the success of business and wide smile looking at the tight hand grip Arnav had on khushis hands , he was happy with the confession , finally he felt like Arnav is back to looking normal , smiling and talking to people , he missed this side of ASR more then anyone and all thanks to khushi ..

Flashback .......

Arnav called Aman and this time Aman knew it wasn't ASR calling it was his friend ...

Arnav : Aman yaar it happened ..

Aman: what happened .. oh yes yes finally..... the party is organized yaar and we are on the top of the list I was just checking the stocks... I'm so happy

Arnav: no yaar I'm not talking about that I'm talking about khushi .

Aman: oh wait .... what....khushiji ...?

Arnav: yes I finally told her how I feel ...I can't tell you how happy I'm ... I love her Aman I really love her a lot ...I'm just waiting for her to confess... Aman yaar do you think she will accept me ...

Aman : omg Arnav I knew it ... I knew it ... I could see it in your eyes ...and yes Arnie I know she is going to say yes .. can't you see the love in her eyes ... hey many times I've seen her taking your pictures secretly ...Wow this calls for double celebration .. I can't tell you I'm so happy for Arnie buddy...so is bhabhi coming to the party with you ...

Arnav : bhabhi wow yaar Aman tu bhi na ... yes she is coming with me but I want her to wear the special choli I designed for her long time ago... do me a favor yaar can you take it to her house and hey text me her address ..

Aman: sure man I'll be there no problem ..

Flashback ends ...........

Aman finally knew that she said yes when he saw them coming inside hand in hand. He decided to leave them alone knowing that they just found love and he will let them live it to the fullest , not for ones Arnav left her hand... khushis hands were sweaty from the tight grip but it dint bother Arnav .. she is his possession now and he could tell those hawk eyes on his beautiful princess . He felt like bashing them all for looking at her like that ... after 2 hours of meeting random people , talking business... Arnav and khushi finally got sometime for themselves ... he looked at khushis face , she had no glow on her face . She just kept looking down ...he felt pain for why is she so quite ..

Arnav: khushi tum teek ho na.... ( Khushi are you ok) let's go eat.i want to spend time with you alone... these people are boring ... and you look like you need food my dear ...

He moved but she stayed still due to being a little disturbed by all the people eyeing them and gossiping plus she had her own reason as well.

Khushi : Arnav j..... I mean Arnav ...I'm not hungry any longer...

She seemed mad ... our khushi kumari gupta has been hungry for a long time but only if he would have let go of her hand and maybe take a second to ask her if she was hungry as well.

Arnav: what? What do you Mean any longer ? please sweetheart ....

He pulled her chin up .. she moved her chin away and said ...