EK PYAAR KA NAGMA HAI

INTRODUCTORY

Suman Tiwari, is a young n beautiful 22 years old law student from Delhi . She lives in a rental house in the outskirts of London city.....Her family resides in India....

Shravan Malhotra, a young n handomse  25 years old lawyer, N the brain behind  Malhotra firms n associates (MFA). Wants  to expand the branches of MFA overseas........His entire family resides in New Delhi......

He lives with his colleague cum best friend Eric in his flat......Eric is good looking man of shravan's age.....He is a person with a great personality n an aura that attracts others........
______________________________

LONDON

7.00 am

The rays of shining sun entering through the glass pane of the big apartment hits suman's face disturbing her precious sleep...... She rubs her eyes lazily n yawns.....

Suman gets up from the bed only to be pulled back by the strong pair of muscular arms holding her by the waist......She lands with a thudd sound on the bed......Within a fraction of second, her entire body is encaged between the hardboard of the bed n the skeleton of a good looking handsome man........He stares lovingly at her.....

TUJHKO.....MAI RAKH LU WAHAAN.....
JAAHA PE KAHIN.....
HAI MERA YAKEEN......

MAI JO....TERA HUAA....
KISI KA NAHIN.....KISI KA NAHIN

Now when did that happened..... Just few seconds ago HE was sleeping peacefully beside her on the bed......When did the MAJNU hidden inside him woke up.......

She gasps at the proximity the man had with her........HE smashes his face on her's shifting all HIS body weight on her fragile body........She tries to push HIM but in vain......Can an ant lift a giraffe..... No naa.......At last she gives up n decides to go with the flow......

LE JAAYEIN JAANE KAHAAN.....
HAWAAYEIN HAWAAYEIN.....
LE JAAYEIN TUJHE KAHAAN.....
HAWAAYEIN HAWAAYEIN......

The touch of HIS shirtless body....HIS bare arms.....HIS naked torso sends a electrifying current sensation in her entire skeleton ........She feels each n every organ inside her body shaking because of HIS Magnitizing effect.......HE grins seeing his proximity affecting her....

BEGAANI HAI YE BAAGHI.....
HAVAAYEIN HAVAAYEIN .......
LE JAANE MUJHE KAHAAN......
HAVAAYEIN HAVAAYEIN......

She pleads HIM with her innocent eyes......HE looks at her puppy face n joins his lips on hers....No HE didn't kiss her.....HE just places HIS lips above her's n both of their pink lips curves to form an ear to ear smile without breaking the contact...........HE takes out HIS tongue to lick her lips erasing all her lipstick.....

She smiles shyly  n closes her eyes preparing herself for their another deep passionate kiss........

LE JAAYEIN JAANE KAHAAN....
NAA MUJHKO KHABAR....
NAA TUJHKO PATA.....
O........

Trrrinngggg.....Trrrinngg.....

Alas.....their moment is broken by a romantic ringtone of HIS mobile.......Suman opens her eyes n looks at the mobile kept on the table..... She signals him to answer the call......

HE sighs n lift his weight from her body n makes her sit in his lap......He receives the call n wraps his another arm around her waist.......She smiles shyly......

BANAATI HAI JO TU.....
WOH YAADEIN JAANE SANG MERE KAB TAK CHALE.......
INHI ME TO MERI.....
SUBAH BHI DHALEIN...
SHYAAMEIN DHALEIN....
MAUSAM DHALEIN.....

Hey Eric......Yeah I was in the middle of some important work........He smirks looking at her.........

Buddy, Can u call me latter.....I m stuck with something really important.......
He inserts his hands inside the fabric of her top, slowly slowly creeping his fingers upwards.........