THREE

After a long heartfelt conversation with my parents, knowing that they accept my sexuality, I’m finally to fully grasp the ‘gay life’ if you’d like to call it that. I go to my room and stare at my ceiling for a good 10 minutes before I decide to text Mikey.

Parents took it well

That’s amazing Cal! I’m happy for you.

Thank you mate, but why did you never tell me that you were, you know?

I dunno mate it just never came up I guess… sorry

It’s k mate, can I come over?

Of course Cal.

I swiftly make my way to Michaels by foot for the second time today. On my way over I start to cry. Thinking about telling the boys, telling people from my school and the extremely likely possibility ofpeople not accepting who I am. I knock on Michaels door and he opens it right away, also noticing that I’m crying he pulls me straight in for a hug. During the hug through my sobs I can here ‘shhs’ and ‘its okays’. I eventually pull myself together and stop crying removing myself from Michael. He takes my hand and we head to the basement like every time I’m over at Michaels. Michaels parents never bother us because they are usually at work or on a business trip. We get seated on the couch and Michael still doesn’t let go of my hand.

“Michael, I think I really like you, I’m going to be blunt about this but you really are my best mate and I just like holding your hand more than breathing” I say gesturing to our intertwined fingers.

“I like you too Calum.” Michael says staring down at our hands, “but, Cal, you’re kind of new to this, you’ll find a lot of people attractive, well you always probably have but you’ll really understand now, you know mate, and I don’t want to be that guy that holds you back from all the people. I’d be like your mom telling you can’t get tickets to All Time Low. You understand?” Michael says almost out of breathe.

“I get that Mike, but obviously I’ve noticed them of the same gender and you’re the person that really brought out the real me so I only think liking you is fitting.” I say blankly looking at Michaels lips go from a small frown to a teethy smile.

“Oh, okay, well, Calum Thomas Hood would you please, please be my…” He starts to giggle, “my handsome boyfriend.” Michael says extremely smiley.

“I’d truly really love that.” I say with excitement, my best friend Michael, is my first boyfriend. Rushes of excitement and nervousness come flooding through my body, I really couldn't be happier. Michael leans in and gives me an innocent peck on the lips.

“What now?” I ask Michael.

“Movie and a cuddle?” Michael suggests, I nod my head at the idea, “What movie?”

“Captain America?” I suggest one of my favourite movie. Mikey gives a ‘k’ and puts the movie into the DVD player. I put my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me and rests his head on mine, we watch the movie until it’s end then decide that tonight was a Marvel night. The night’s movies consisted of Avengers, all the Iron Mans and Thors and the Hulk. I left Mikeys house at 1am on a school night.

“I had a good night with you Mike.” I say shyly.

“As did I Cal. I will see you tomorrow at school, right? 8 am sharp.” Michaels giggles.

“Right, goodnight.” I say.

“Goodnight.” Michael says and with one swift moment for the final time this night be kiss with great amounts of passion and innocents. I love being with Michael. And I hope the boys will love how we are happy. I haven’t been his happy with a person in ages and I’m happy I can finally be happy with Michael.

===

was that fluff? I think a good fluff was need to start the story, malum is just sooooo cute help.