New Kid

I was in 2nd period it was starting to snow when we got a new kid he introduced himself he said "hi I'm Seth I'm a junior and in cool" he chuckled while looking at me. Me being the cherry I am I blushed. Seth sat right next to me he tap me on the shoulder I looked at him confused "whats up" he said I said "nothing much just doing my work" he chuckled and turned away. In side I was freaking out, why did he chose to sit by me, why do I like him, why did he pick me and not Emily. Emily being her self she walks over and stood in front of him she said "I'm Emily your going to sit with us at lunch to day OK?" he looked at her "I'm sorry but I already have a seat" she looked shocked "with who" she snarled "with her" he said pointing at me "with her she's nothing but a rejected a loser don't you want to be cool" by then I was ready to snap she had the nerve to say that about me. I stood up and every one oooed  "what the hell do you mean by that" I said she turnd around and said "sit down and talk to your kind" I was so mad and angry I balled up my fist and swung I hit her in the gut and she fell to the ground "I gusse you had to take a seat first" I said with a smirk. Seth was weirdly blushing. He looked at me "whoa that was bad ass we should hang out some ti-" he was cut off by the teacher calling my name "y/n please head up to the office and get your yellow slip" I looked down and got up before I left my seat I looked at the floor and said "we sit at table 5 I will have my friend save you a seat" he blushed as I left the classroom and headed for the principal office.