Valentines Wedding [Undertale]

•~•No ones POV•~•

Frisk sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw herself wearing a withe knee lenght snow withe dress with a long withe loess with golden flower pattern on it. She also had a flower crown made out of Golden flowers with a withe veil attached to the back of it, reaching down to her waist. She also wore a pair of golden high heels and in her hands she had a flower pouquet made of the Golden flowers and a few Echo flowers.
This was it. In a few moments, she would walk down an isle to meet her fiancé or soon-to-be husband, Sans. She couldn't lie to herself anymore tough. She had fallen in love with the goofy bonehead and was now getting married to him and she loved this fact, just as much she loved Sans. "Frisk" she heard a voice behind her. Turning around, she smiled at the person whom had spoken to her. "Everything's ready so shall we start?" Chara asked her sibling, giving Frisk a smile back. "Of course. Is dad ready too?" "Yea he is. Now c'mon. I wanna do the bridesmaid's/flowergirl's job already~" Frisk chuckled at her adoptive twin's excitement and followed her outside of the room. She walked next to Asgore, who signalised the priest to start the wedding seremony. As the organs started to play a wedding song, Chara happily skipped forwards, swinging her flowerbasket from side to size, making sure the withe, pink and blue rose petals fell on the ground. Frisk smiled brightly at Sans, who's breath had been taken away by the girl's beauty. This was it. This was the day Sans and Frisk would say; "I do."

////So happy Valentines to everyone❤