Let's Talk

Hayes POV

Camille's been so clingy lately it kind of seems like she likes me. But I know she doesn't. We've been too close to like each other. I feel bad for me yelling at her, but I, really surprised she told me to find a new best friend.

But I don't blame her, I have been practically ignoring her since me and Sadie starting dating.

Honestly, I'm not as happy with me and Sadie's relationship as I thought I would be. She wants more than what I'm willing to give her. I don't mean like that, but I mean that she always wants me to be able to go out somewhere and for me to reply to her texts all the time and she gets mad when I don't. But I have other things to do, and she doesn't understand that.

I don't know if I should break up with her or not, but it will happen eventually.

*Next Week*

Camille POV

It's one week into summer, and me and Hayes haven't talked a lot. We see each other in the neighborhood, and he just waves. But I act like I never saw him and go back inside.

I was inside at the table eating lunch when my phone lit up. I looked at the screen and Hayes texted me.

From: Hayes
Can we talk?

To: Hayes
What about?

From: Hayes
About what happened last week

To: Hayes
Sure come over

He read the message and two minutes later I heard a know at the door.

I opened the door and Hayes walked in. We went upstairs and to my room.

I sat on my bead and he sat on my Yogibo.

"So, why did you want to talk?" I asked

"Did you mean what you said when you told me to find a new best friend?" He says really fast.

"I don't know, maybe. It just feels like you couldn't care less about me."

"Well I do care about you, you're my best friend. Til the end." He says.

"It didn't seem like it" I say

"I know, and I'm sorry. I really am"

I sigh and it's silent for a while.

"Just so you know, I think I'm going to break up with Sadie." Hayes says.

"Hayes you don't have to do that" I say

"No, really. I really want to, I'm not happy with our relationship. And I need to spend more time with my best friend" he smiles.

I smile back and we talk for a while.

After about an hour, Hayes goes home, and I get in the shower. Then I read The Fault in Our Stars for a while until I got tired and fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

Hayes POV

I woke up in the morning with one mission- to break up with Sadie.

<<<<>>>>

Ah cliffhangers! Or as Lillian would call it, hangcliffers😂

I won't be updating tomorrow, because I have a party to go to in the afternoon, and I have skating after that until later tomorrow night.

Sorry for a short chapter, again!

-Alli❤️