•10• Be Me Valetine?

Casey's PoV
I drank my Coke and I sat next to James. I rested my arm against the arm rest. I was very tired and was very comfortable when I cuddled with James.
"Guys. Wanna go to the arcade?" Brian asked.
I said yes and went.

"Case! My feet hurt like a bitch! Can you carry me?"
I nodded my head. James jumped on my back and I held his legs. We walked to the arcade.

Sal and Q gave each other smirks and looked at me and James.
We got to the arcade and I carefully put James on his feet.

I ruffled James' hair and went inside. I played Mortal Kombat. It was kinda of hard but whatever.

Brian's PoV
Today is Valentine's Day. I bought Sal a teddy bear, a rose, a card and some chocolates. The card had read.
Dear Sal,
You are the best thing that has happen to me. You are the most goofiest person and cutest person I have ever known. One question. Be my Valentine?
Xoxo
~Brian.
I headed on my way to school. I saw Sal.
"Hey babe! Happy Valentine's Day!" He said.
He pressed his lips against mine.
"I got you gift at my house." I said.
"I also got you a gift! I'll bring it to your house." He said.

We headed inside and saw James, Casey and Joe.
We headed to Algebra. I just waited to get to gym or something.

Time passed by quick and we went to gym. I played basketball. Oh no. I was versing Anthony!? Well, time to show my moves.

I ran with the ball. I shot half court and I made it in. Anthony looked at me furiously since he hadn't got any points.

I eventually won the game from 20-12. Wow, Anthony sucked. I went to the lockers. Sal was there and he was sweaty.

"You were great out there!" He said.
I pressed my lips on his. He put his hand on my cheek. We pulled away and smiled.

We went to lunch and sat and ate. We talked about comics, superheroes and other things.

I got home. And I heard a knock at the door.
It was Sal. I rushed upstairs to get his present.

He gave me his present. He read the card and kissed me and hugged me. I guessed he loved the card.

I got the rose and knelt in front of him. I had the rose in my hand. He laughed at my dorkiness.

I read his card.
Dear Brian,
I love you so much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me ever since the day I met. When I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were meant for me. I love you so much!
Xoxo
~Sal :)

I give Sal a lingering kiss. He is so adorable.

The kiss was interrupted when I heard a bang on the door. I opened it. James?

James' PoV
I was getting my stuff from my locker and I was ready to go home. Until I found something on my locker. It was a card. I opened it to read it.
Dear James,
You are the reason why I don't stop smiling. You filled my life with peaceful dreams and you've showed me how to laugh and love and see. I may not be your first kiss or your first date but I want to be your last everything.
Be my valentine?
Xoxo
No I couldn't believe it. It was from... CASEY!