..Soulmate..

A soulmate....

      My mom thought my step dad was her soulmate; But does a soulmate make you prostitute for money? Do they abuse your children and call you names? Would they allow you to suffer, then tell you to turn to drugs to solve the problem?? I believe not. A soulmate to me is your everything. The one you would literally die for. Someone who your willing to give up everything and help support them at (almost) all cost. You and your partner are both equally capable of sharing deep feeling and talking out problems.   

      A person who would risk it all for you, but the trick is you have to be willing to do the same for that person. Soulmates are the meant-to-be, the go to person for anything. The ideal person you wish to spend the rest of your life with. Now finding this person isn't quite easy as you think. Just cause you think a person you like a lot is your soulmate, doesn't mean it may actually be considered your true soulmate. Cause like I said the other person has to be willing to show the same affection. 

     Sadly not everyone will acquire a  soulmate. You have to be willing to take a rise at heartbreak. Try not to put your heart out on the line. You must be smart with what you do and how you say things. But most importantly, just be you. A true soulmate will love you for you! That's one of the keys in being a soulmate. You and your lover must love each other no matter what. For example if one partner has cancer and slowly became bald, the other should still show as much affection as they did before. Just because their appearances change doesn't mean you should love them any less. It mean you should love them even more. They would need your utmost attention, to make them feel less insecure. Yes there will be the ups and down throughout the relationship, but someone who truly cares wouldn't just leave you. Wouldn't just run off every time you both highly disagree on something. If you want a soulmate, one you have to be willing to live with this person without major problems; and have respect for that persons thoughts and their likes.

This soulmate that you wish to have must at least contain these following qualities to be a decide mate :

*True lover 

 * A supporter 

*Has your back

 *Respects you for you 

*And will always give you a second chance

     Now having this in mind, you should show the same affection. Maybe you could show a little more feelings if you really want to be extra (lol).