Valentines Day 17.5

THIS IS STILL APART OF THE STORY.

It was dark.
Completely black actually.
Tom and Harrison had decided to stay the night.

Tom and Y/N sharing a bed while Zendaya refused to and forced Harrison on the couch.

Although Y/N and Tom were on opposite sides of her bed.

It was also completely quiet.

Eight people in a hoyse and it's completely quiet.

Everyone was asleep.

Except for Y/N.

And maybe Tom.

But neither of them knew the other was awake.

That was, until Y/N decided to speak up.

"Thomas?" She quetly whispered. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah." He softly replied. "Why are you awake, you should be sleeping?"

"Well you're awake, aren't you? Why aren't you asleep?" Y/N kept whispering.

"I was thinking about things." Tom replies.

"As was I." She replied.

"What about?" Tom asks.

"Like, why are we so far apart? When are we going to...you know....go public?" Y/N was saying things and Tom was listeninf intently.

And he had a couple of similar questions for himself.

When were they going to announce their relationship?

How would they announce it?

Why was he scared to announce it?

Why was he so far from Y/N on the bed?

"I don't know." Tom replied to her questions. "I don't know why I'm not cuddling you right now like a hood boyfriend would. I don't know when we're going to announce our relationship, I really don't know why we haven't. Everyone suspects we're together already."

Y/N thought about this, and then she replied.

"You're not a bad boyfriend if that's what you were implying. You're a great one." Y/N smiled softly to herself and Tom had smiled at her words.

Arms suddenly wraooed around Y/N and she was pulled into a chest.

"Thank you." Tom snuggled his head into her neck. She giggled as he squeezed her form.

"You have nothing to be thanking me for." Y/N smiled.

"Then I'll be thankful for things. I'll be thankful for you.  I'll be thankful for everytime you kiss me. I'll be thankful for your laugh and giggle. I'll be thankful for your hugs. And I'll be thankful for your cuddles. I'll be thankful for every word yout say to me." Thomas's smile was wide. He was happy to have the girl he loved in his arms.

And she was happy to be in his arms.

"Why are you so weird." Y/N turned in his arms to face him

"Love makes people do weird things." Tom says.

And Y/N was thankful.

Thankful it was almost pitch black so that tom couldn't see the blush on her face.

"Smooth." Y/N rolled her eyes before kissing Tom for a couple of seconds before pulking away.

"My wish came true. I've finally received my kiss." Tom smiled before kissing his beautiful girlfriend again.

Beautiful.
Inside and out.

And that's how the two fell asleep.
They fell asleep in each others arms.
They fell asleep with their lover.

They fell asleep together.

And Tom was thankful.

He was so thankful.

He had a beautiful girl.
A girl with an open heart.
A heart full of love.
Love for him.
For only him.

And he loved it.
He didn't know anyone could love someone so much.

She was also thankful.
Thankful for his everything.
His personality.
His kindness.
His wit.
His charm.
His heart.
His love for her.

Hi! I'm sorry for the short chapter which isn't really a chapter but a continuation for the last one but this one wasnt going to exist until today when I decided.

I hope you had someone to soend valentines day with! I hope you had an amazing day!

I had no one to spend valentines day with. Honestly half the time I forgot it was. I was only reminded when I saw girls with bouquets or some heart.

Please stay healthy and remind people that you care about them. Smile to everyone you see, you never know how much they need it right then and there.

I hope someone made you smile, I hope someone made you laugh!

I hope your significant other hugged you and told you they loved you if you have one!

And if you're alone like I always am, I hope you made yourself happy. And I hope you told yourself that you loved yourself.

I hope this chapter fitted your Tom Holland Valentines Day fantasies and I hope to write more for you!

Thank you so much for reading!

I love you all so much! Happy Valentines Day!

Also, I was asked by someone recently if I called you guys anything. And I want to come up with a name for my readers with your help! Do you have any suggestions?

Bye!

-K