08

"Shit." I curse after my left foot tripped on the leg of my bedside table, my hands reaching out for it, feeling the pain draining out my energy.

I was alone in the dorm, the rest of Bangtan headed to Music Core to shoot our performance.

My fever was quite high that the team and my managers didn't allow me to perform, even earning a lot of scolding from Yoongi and Jin hyung.

They even went as close to sending me to a hospital but I declined.

I can still manage. I'm been to worse. But I'll surely give in if I think I have to. I don't want to worry them even more.

Just right when I went out of the room, I heard a set of feeble sounds coming from the kitchen, I stopped abruptly.

Shit, is that a thief?

I was sure I was left alone in this house.

Hoseok, you have to check it out!

Sometimes I hate the fact that I easily get scared.

Slowly, I headed straight to the kitchen, my heart beating rapidly.

Oh God, I can't die this early.

Just when I turned on the corner, I screamed out loud when a body bumped into mine.

This is it. I'm going to die.

But I guess I was wrong.

"Oh shit!" My eyes widen at the sight of her.

She was there, on the floor, pain visible on her face after her butt landed straight to the floor.

"That hurts Hoseok," she mumbled and I was left frozen in my place.

Am I dreaming?

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I help her stand up properly, my hand touching her and I am still contemplating if she's real or not.

Her brows furrowed, her eyes scanning my messy state.

"Jin oppa told me you are sick and that you need company," she whispered, her cheeks blushing and I swear my heart leaped out of my chest at the sound of her voice.

She's real.