chapter~13

yoongi's p.o.v.

shitshitshitshit today is valentines day and i dont know what to get (y/n) a necklace? choclates? flowers a teddy bear?!!! "AISH I DONT KNOW" i yelled waking up (y/n) aww shes so cute when she gets out of bed "whats wrong yoongi oppa?" "nothing" i smiled at her then rush out the door to get all four of the gifts.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

i got yoongi oppas present yesterday i got him choclates and a watch a fancy one that just....took all my money and i made his choclate and i got the boys mini teddy bears and made choclates for them too.

yoongi came back in the after noon and gave me a hug and then he went to the room i didnt know what just happened but i was confused we all watched a movie it was now 6:08 and jin was cooking food and then out of no where "dinners ready" we all walked into the kitchen and after we eat "we can exchange gives now right jin!!" jungkook says "yes" jin replies the boys(except for yoongi)  give me there gifts for me then the others and i give mine to them and yoongi comes out with a bunch of present and gives them to me i just start laughing "why are you laughing" yoongi says as he blushes and i give him his gifts "here" "woah how much did that?" jungkook says "um 3,000 dollars" (or won or yen or whatever money you have) "WHAT!?!?""hehehe" 

yoongi's p.o.v.

i dont really the necklace i got her cost 2,000 this cost a extra 1,000 but does it really matter (yes) "i love you" "i love you too" i love it when she says those words i took (y/n) to the room and kissed her then before i realized it i was on top of her still kissing her then going down her neck and then i hear her "yoongi~" damn her moans are cute i took her shirt off and mine then i took off her shorts and starting rubbing her clit i  hear her moaning and then i take off her panties and then i take my boxers off and rub at her entrance and then put my member in her i hear her moan "yoongi~ahh" i thrust in her slowly and and then she speaks again "yoongi faster" "im sorry what?" i say pretending not to hear "faster" "what?" "faster" she says and i thrust faster and harder "ahh" i start grunting.

~hour time skip cause im lazy~

as im thrusting she talks "yoongi im at my limit" she says "me too" i thrust in her harder then she cums and seconds after i cum too.

after were done i lay down next to her and cuddle with her "yoongi i love you" "i love you too" then we fall asleep.

(hey guys 506 words im suprised i didnt stop at 236 or something and i wanted to know in my next book who should i put the character with any kpop boy band cuz i dont now and well......yeah.)