Love has no Limits.

Almost dead. He concluded that he was apparently not dead based on the fact that he could hear, sense, feel, think, and mentally see. Only mentally however, because his eyes were closed which only led him to see in his mind. Suspended, frozen, lifeless, yet not dead. He was human, though, as clear as he can remember. Ah remembering. That's all he could do to pass the time. It started with a tear. A tear that cascaded down one of his pale cheeks and was lost somewhere in the cold abyss around him. The lump in his throat realizing he couldn't speak or move. The panic rising in him when he realized that he may never die or live. Just stay like this forever, without her... His hope, like a little pair of angel wings inside him was slowly dying inside. Without her... He had a soulmate, but now he may never see her again.

A soulmate is person of deep connection. Someone you love immensely. Someone who you trust with no boundaries.

They are there through thick and thin. Through light and dark. Through hardship, pain. Happiness, adventure.

They are the one you call at 3:00 AM. They are your shoulder to cry on. The one who knows you better than anyone. Someone you carry forever, someone accepting. Flaws and all.

Your missing piece.

Created by the connecting hearts and souls of one and other.

Like looking in a mirror. The person who changes you. The most important person in your life. They break your barriers, your walls, your fears.

Their purpose?

To help you break out of your shell. Or shrink your ego. Brighten your heat. Light up your days. Shield you from darkness. To pick you up when you fall. To help you when you're in need. To care and to be there.

You're the perfect match, or the unexpected pair.

Your past, present, and future.

You feel complete, full of life, energy.

Finding them is like...

Jumping off a cliff and feeling the wind.

Feeling like you can fly or explode with color.

Getting the news that could change your life in one day.

Getting an ice-cream cone with fifteen scoops and having someone to share it with.

They're always on your mind.

Nothing can compare.

Color explodes.

He could not sleep, nor get himself to relax. His mind constantly wandered back to the question of will he ever see her again? He did not know, but he cared immensely. If he ever got out of here alive he was going to find her. His heart was slowly cracking, diminishing, shattering, into tiny pieces at the thought of being kept here forever. He had to stay calm. He needed to breathe. He needed to think. He needed to escape this frozen prison. He needed to find her. He was indeed, the soulmate under the ice.

Breathe. Think. Concentrate. Focus.

Hold it in.

Sense. Feel. Hold. Hear.

Breathe it out.

Prepare for the inevitable.

Find your soulmate.