Let me help you

(Y/N) P.O.V
I walk through the town disguised as a common infected to find food and shelter.
I look around me seeing the people who were once alive now roaming the streets aimlessly.
They all look angry when chasing their next meal, but when their not they look so sad.
Its almost as if they know what they are, but can't control it.
Seeing their faces make me sad.
I was so caught up in looking at the zombies faces that I didn't see a zombie bumping into me.
When that happened the zombie started fighting me swinging his arms back and forth at me until i pretended to be dead and fall limp on the floor.
This is one of the routines i have to do in order to live.
I seen how the infected walk, run, fight, and what happens when one infected dies after having a fight with another infected.
I must continue these patterns until i find a safe house.
After a good 10 minuets once the zombie that was fighting me was out of my sight i got up and continued my way towards some sort of safe house.
I still can't believe this all happened 3 months ago. The entire city looked so empty and yet somewhat full.
The sun is going to go down soon, I guess I have no choice but to find a place to sleep.
I see a motel and start to walk my way towards it.
I can see that most of the rooms were boarded up for a reason, but others were not.
The room that didn't have its door boarded up was room 3B.
Once I walked inside i locked the door and buricade it with furniture.
Lucky for me the window was boarded up so no infected is going to see or get me.
I lay my tired body on the bed and began to close my eyes.
All of that was ruined when I heard a growl coming from the bathroom.
I got up and walked towards the bathroom to see if it was a common infected, but it was worse.
It was a special infected. . . A Hunter.
Common infected can't tell that I'm a living person when I'm disguised, but the special infected are no fools.
I was going to shut the door and baricade him in the bathroom, but it was to late.
He saw me and then pounced towards my direction.
I tried so hard to avoid being pounced on, but was pinned to the ground fast.
The Hunter began to lift his arms up ready to claw out my insides, but I turned the table.
I flipped the hunter and now I was on top of him.
I held his arms down by putting them in between my legs while i was holding down his chest.
He kept fighting me to get off and was now trying to bite me.
This position seemed to familiar, to heartbreaking for me, but the memories started to come back of why i was upset about this.
I couldn't do it anymore!
"Please let me help you. I can't stand to see you suffer anymore. I know your hurting inside and out. I know your still there. Fight it. I know you can. Remember who you used to be"!!!!
The hunter didnt listen and was still trying to fight me, and for that i can't do a thing about it.
"I can't help you and i can't force you. Its time to go".
I then knocked him out.
I didn't want to, but what choice do i have.
Its either knock him out or release him and get killed.
Once i got up i moved all of the furniture that was blocking the front door.
I picked up the hunter and placed him in another room and left the door open so he could get out.
Its a bad idea, but he will probably think i ran away and go out to try and find me.
Once i walked back inside my room, i was just so tired that i went to lay back down on the bed and began to slowly shut my eyes.
Hmm did I block the door?
I probably did.

Hunter's P.O.V
Hungry. . . Hungry. . . Hungry.
I haven't ate in so long my mind is starting to loose its common sense.
The last time i ate was 2 weeks ago, that survivor thought he could kill each one of us specials but he was wrong.
I attacked him from above when he wasn't looking and ripped his head off and started eating him.
Since then there was no more survivors.
All of us are getting hungry.
Were desperate.
I been looking for at least some corpse to feed off of, but have no luck.
I then tried my luck at the motel to see if maybe there is at least a body, but still no luck.
I look into another room to see if i find something until i heard the door close.
I figured it was a common, but then noticed other noises being made.
I stood still for just a moment, but then the scent of the living hit my nostrils.
I started to growl and turn around and saw it.
I saw another living survivor, a male none the less.
I then pounced to get him, but he dodged me.
I kept trying to get him, but he just kept resisting instead of fighting.
What he is up to?
Once i finally got him he then flipped me over holding me down.
HUNGRY! HUNGRY! HUNGRY!
I AM HUNGRY!
All I want is to eat damnit!
I'm starving, my mind is no longer in a conscious state, I just . . . Want. . . To. . . EAT!!!
I'm trying to bite him, trying to get some meat.
"Please let me help you. I can't stand to see you suffer anymore. I know your hurting inside and out. I know your still there. Fight it! I know you can! Remember who you used to be"!
W-what?
A living survivor wants to help me?
My hunger has gotten the best of me.
I can't stop wanting to eat him.
He then looks sad at me.
"I can't help you and i can't force you. Its time to go".
W-wait what does he me-.

(TimeSkip)

Ugh. . . My head.
I wake up to see that I'm in the other room i already checked.
That man. . . He. . . He wanted to help me.
Why did he want to help me.
I sat down on the bed wondering why?
Why would a living survivor want to help me?
I just tried to eat him and he wanted to help me.
I then walked out of the room to go to the room he was in.
He didn't lock the door or even blocked it.
I saw him laying on the bed sleeping.
He looks and acts different from the others i have faced before.
Not to mention he didn't carry a weapon, he's dressed as a common infected.
Is this how he was able to survive for awhile.
He really is different.
A survivor who learned how to walk among the infected and wants to help us.
I too should stay in here with him till he gets up.
Maybe he can help me?
If he can help me, so then he can al-
"So you did understand me earlier"!
I turn my head to see the man and saw a bright smile on him.
That's something I haven't seen for a long while.
A smile.
A warm smile that now can lift any spirit.
"C-can you talk"?
I try to say something, but all that came out was growls.
I lost how to talk the 2 weeks after the breakout.
"Hmm It's ok, I'll help you how to talk again! For now I need to get up and find some food".
FOOD!?!
I started to pull him up and started to drag him out the door to find food.
I'll eat anything at this point.
"Whoa whoa cool it, what's up man"!
I look at him and realized that's right. . . I need him to understand what I'm trying to do and what I'm trying to say.
I then search around the room to find something for him to understand what I'm trying to do.
I was about to leave to find something until i saw something perfect.
A food magazine.
I quickly grabbed it and shoved the thing in his face which resulted him falling on his butt.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Once i got back up I looked at what the hunter gave to me and saw that it was a food magazine.
. . .
. . .
. . .
He's hungry.
HE'S HUNGRY!!!
That's why he attacked me!
He was just starving, however even if it's true there's still more to his mutated zombie like appearance and actions.
"Hmm well I see what I can do, but you got to help me".
The hunter nodded his head.
I then put on the zombie makeup on my face and walked out to find food for me and for my hunter friend.
. . .
. . .
. . .
Hmm I wonder if there are any more like him.