💐Pt 1💗

I have had a crush on the twins since 2015 and not Ethan or Grayson has followed you nor replied to your dm's.

The one day I was on twitter and I immediately do what I do first on Twitter. I go to Grayson's page and next to his username it says "follows you".

I feel my heart raising and my eyes filling up with warm tears. I am desperate and message him with innocence.

"Hi Gray thanks for the follow". I was shocked to see what happened next... it felt like time was standing still and I couldn't breathe! "Hi selemandergrethan" he said with a wink emoji. "You won't believe how long ive been waiting for you to follow me. Literally it has been three years and finally I got one without losing hope!" you reply.

"Yeah , I was actually on YT checking out some videos and I came across your page named SUE-SHE and I absolutely LOVED your content!" Grayson says.

I instantly went on YouTube and checked out my first video's views count. "Ethan and I was wondering if we could collaborate in making a video together? We really like helping out fans and our young fellow youtubers." "Are you kidding? That would be great Gray!"

Grayson gave me his cell number and I WhatsApped him. We spoke the whole night. While I was sleeping my phone rang me up. Who could this be? I thought in irritation. "Yes?" I say answering rudely. "Hi Melissa. Its Grayson. I was calling about the video. We will fly you and Elaine out on us!!" "Grayson is this a prank?" I reply with a giggling sigh.

"No I'm serious. You guys fly out in two days two days time , if that's fine?" "Yeah sure , ill talk to you later and thanks so much. I have some plans to make." I jumped out of bed falling over a pile of dirty laundry. I got up screaming and continued walking slamming my pinky toe on the corner of my bed as I reached for my phone I forgot. "Ouch!" I screamed waking Elaine up. "WHY are you screaming at this time of the morning?" She asks.

"Pack your bags , we are flying to LA in two days time. We are doing the Dolan Twin YouTube video and we are living with them for a MONTH!" I say excited. "IM PACKING RIGHT AWAY!" Elaine runs to her room running into her bedroom door , as her doorknob didn't want to turn smoothly. Two days passed by like it was an hour. We safely landed in LA. "Is that Grayson DOLAN?"

I hear a passenger say. "Yes and he is here to pick me and Elaine up". I replied. As I got out of the plane I ran jumping into Graysons's arms. He catches me with both arms squeezing me as I thanked him. "Wheres Ethan?" I ask. "He is at the warehouse getting your surprise ready" Gray replied. Grayson blind folds me and Elaine puts me in the front seat of his Bronco and Elaine in the trunk with our luggage. "Whats the surprise Gray?" I ask desperately. "Would it be a surprise if I told you? He replies.

"I just hope its on video footage and that if he scares me and Elaine that it would get millions of views" I think to myself. "WE'RE HERE!" Grayson shouted! As I take my blindfold off , all that me and Elaine could've think of was "holy shit you guys!" Screaming!