Hi Guys!

Hey Guys!

It's Bella! Long time no see!

I know that I have been gone for a long time, like years but I had a lot stuff to take care of,but that's not the point. The point is that I want to start writing again, of course I have been writing a lot, but mostly personal, not publishing any of it. But I would like to start doing that again but I have a couple worries.

1: If I do start writing, (which I have a couple stories lined up, which aren't anywhere near ready) and I would like to make a fourth part to the Ruthless Love series, and I would really love it to do it! It makes me so happy just thinking about it. But I don't know if I have lost my following and the fans of the books ( biggest reason for writing this little note)

2: if I do start writing again, I want to know if people are going to read it. I want to know if my followers are still here. I am afraid that I will put a lot of work into and no one will read it and it will be a flop compared  to the others books! So let me know if you will read this or my new stories!

3: I want to make a fourth book in the Jason/Kelli books, but I am afraid that I will get bored with it.

So this is just me going on and on about the same stuff. But I just wanted to know if you guys a still out there. I don't expect a bunch of people to be flooding back in to the comment and my messages but I would like to see some of you.

So just let me know what you guys think or if I should just keep to my personal writing.

Thanks.
Bella.