Chapter 2

Sofia P.O.V

It's been a week since I've met and last spoken to Y/N and I felt extremely bad. She was only trying to make things easier for the two of us and I was acting like a spoil brat.

I sighed running my hand through my hair as I made my way into the Y/N's company nervously walking to the receptionist desk. "Umm hey I'm here to see Y/N."I said as she looked at me. "Do you have an appointment?" She asked nicely. "No I'm kinda her fiancé just came to surprise her by taking her to lunch." After I said that the receptionist looked at me like I had three heads making me chuckle. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Y/N's dad's number. He finally picked up after the second ring,"Y/L/N speaking. "

"Hey John its Sofia." I said putting the phone on speaker. "Hello sweetheart." He spoke causing the woman's eyes to nearly pop out their socket. "I'm sorry to call I know you're busy but I'm here at the company because I came get Y/N for lunch. The problem is I can't exactly get to her trouble at the front desk."

"Tell them you're her fiancé and if that doesn't work say lasciarla alzare." He said making me nod even through her couldn't see me. "Okay thank you. I'm sorry for the interruption." I said causing him to chuckle. "It's not a problem. See you soon." After I hung up the receptionist looked at me. "I'm very sorry about that we'll put you on the list and make sure this doesn't happen again. " She said causing me to shake my head, "It's fine I totally understand plus you're just doing your job. " I said making her sigh in relief. "Ms. Y/L/N is on the twelfth floor." She said making me thank her before making me way towards the elevator smiling at everyone I passed.

Once I got off the elevator I was straight in front of another desk and door. The woman behind the desk gave me a thumbs up and nodded towards the door giving me the okay to go inside. I took a deep breath before opening the door and move inside seeing Y/N sitting behind a huge desk working. "Take a picture it last longer." She said as she looked up giving me a soft smile. I took my phone out and snap a picture of her before stuffing it back into my purse. "Hey I came back to see if you'd like to go get lunch with me ?" I asked looking around the office. "I was actually just about to go get some food so yes I would love to get some lunch with you ." Y/N said as she stood up from her desk.

My phone buzzed making me pull it from my purse while Y/N grabbed a few files. I unlocked it only to see a text from my manger.

J.Johnson : Paparazzi are downstairs now would be the perfect time to start acting like a couple.

I sighed at the text before replying thanking him for letting me know. "What's the problem?" Y/N asked looking my way. "Paparazzi are outside. My manger said its the perfect time to come out to public ." I said placing my phone back into my purse as Y/N walked toward me. "Well lets get this show on the road." She said opening the door allowing me to step out first before turning towards her secertarty? "Hey I'm headed to lunch. " Y/N said as we stepped into the elevator.

Y/N grabbed my hand as we made our way out the elevator towards the front door where two security guards where waiting on us. As soon as we stepped out the door cameras start flashing and questions started being thrown around. As soon as we made it to Y/N's car she opened the door helping me inside before rushing to the drivers side. "Does this usually happen when you go places? " She asked as the backed up trying her best not to hit anybody. "Sometimes but it's never been this bad. I think it had something to do with you." I said as I ran my hand through my hair. "With me? I didn't do anything. " She said glancing at me before turning back towards the road. "You're the next CEO and I might've told the receptionist that I was your fiancé. " I said sheepishly. The car swerved a little causing me to shriek as she gained control of the car again," Note to self never tell you anymore news in the car." I spoke holding my chest. "I'm sorry but you told them you were my fiancé. I thought you weren't going to start telling people until later on." Y/N said as we pulled up to a restaurant I've never heard up.

"I thought that too but James thinks it would be better to go ahead and start putting it out now especially since my audition for descendants is coming up." I said as we got out the car and made our way inside. "I'm actually very excited for that Disney film. Hopefully it isn't like one that movie Beach Teen. Teen Beach?" She said as a waitress came and took us to a table. "Teen Beach and I didn't pend you as a Disney fan." I said as she pulled my seat out for me. "I love Disney or well I did like the original Disney shows like Kim Possible, That's So Raven, Lilo & Stitch, and The Proud Family." She said right as a waiter came to us.

"So which role are you auditioning for?" Y/N asked sipping from her glass. "Evie. She's the Evil Queens daughter. Also she's best friend of Maleficent , Jafar , and Cruella De Vil sons and daughters. Which I find so amazing because you know the Disney villain you don't really know what happens to them after they get defeated because it goes straight to the happily ever after part and of course I love that part , but you never know what happens to them until now with their actual descendants. So I find that really amazing and I'm actually really excited regardless of if I get the part or not. " I said causing to smile. "You're really passionate about this movie and part and I love it. I really do hope you get the part." Y/N said grabbing my hand over the table before they came with our food.

We continued talking about any and everything ; which made me really happy being able to see a part of her which wasn't intimidating or so serious. "Wait so you dressed up as Bell every Halloween?" Y/N said smiling making me laugh. "Yas she was my favorite Disney princess and I just really adored her." I spoke before somebody called my name causing me to freeze. Please don't let it be her.

"....Camila."