tuesday

sanha slid into the desk next to moonbin.

"hey," he waved.

moonbin looked him up and down. "is this even your fuckin grade?"

"no, wait, listen," sanha smacked his fist on the table semi-violently, "do you think-" he paused and closed his mouth, seemingly about to regret what would come out of his mouth next. "i mean," he continued, "is, you know, is your friend minhyuk, um-"

"gay? taken? single? in love with you?"

sanha turned red and kicked moonbin's shin. "wait, wait, listen. i was just thinking that...  myungjun and jinwoo are already, i dunno, they're all gay and lovey dovey and shit-"

"language"

"fuck you. anyway, they're way ahead of us in terms of love lives and whatever-"

"which is a surprise"

"yeah! i know right. i mean, don't you think the rest of us should be doing something about ours?"

"our what?"

"love lives"

moonbin blinked and leaned back in his chair. "i mean, if we're talking about you and minhyuk, then hell yeah. y'all were cute together when we hung out."

sanha grinned. "yeah, i knew that. but i also want to discuss you and eunwoo"

moonbin glanced at him, a slight pink tint coming to his cheeks. "discuss what about us, exactly?"

"you know damn well what i mean"

moonbin turned away and reached into his bag to take out his notebook. sanha stared at the hint of red climbing up to his ears.

"sanha, the bell's about to ring. i think you should get to class"