Caught your Eye

unedited

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Keyri P.O.V

I slipped the paper into my colorful duck tape binder, then grabbed my homework. Science, Math, and Art homework. Seems easy. It only took me 20mintues, I like said Easy.

I placed my homework in my binder then pulled out my phone from my back pocket looking at the time. 4 o'clock. YAYYY. Its oovoo time with the girls {Like Skype}. I clicked on the OovoO icon then not even 2 Seconds later KJ, Abby,Maddi, Maya, Gabby And the guys too, faces pulled up with excitement.

"KARE!!! OMG" All the girls said in union.

"Hay gurlllzz" I said not even caring about the proper way to say it.

"Hay keyri" All the guys said after. The guys where the girls boyfriends. Suho with KJ(M&M), Spiro with Madison (maddi), Angel with Abilene (Abby), Gavin (Gabby) and Kai with Amaya (Maya).

We talked for hours KJ was on Suho's lap under his arms and Maddi was doing the same in Spiro's arms on ethier side of the couch, with Maya and Kai occasionally kissing each other in the middle. And Gabby and Gavin occasionally lip locking wrapped in each others arms.

And Angela laying against D.O's chest beneath his arms. I really miss my friends even though every five a seconds I have to see mushy lovey dovey stuff, But I love them and am happy for them to.

"So...Kare bear, any guy caught your eye Yet?" KJ said looking at Maya with a grin.

WHAT DID SHE JUST ASK THAT. I immediately felt my face heat up, Oh no I'm blushing. I cooled myself down when I saw the girls raise their eyebrows.

"No. No one has really grabbed my attention Yet" I said trying to be convincing but failing. Urgh.

"Ooooooww you like someone" All the girls said jumping of their boyfriends laps to get all up close in the camera.

"Tell us" KJ said

"Come on Kare" Abby begged

"Keyri if you don't tell us" Maya threaten

They were ganging up on me even the guys they joined in a little bit.

"Wow guys. OK well there is one guy but he is to cocky and badass for me. He is a waste of my time."

Their faces were not really convinced but understood my point .I looked at my clock and saw it was 8:24 Tobi should be getting back soon. 

"Hay guys sorry I have to go. I have to go make dinner, clean up and make sure tobi is back home in time" I said.

Their were all sad but said good bye and planned to do the same tomorrow. I put my phone on the charger after that long video chat, Ran downstairs to get dinner started. I looked in the kitchen and figured I'd just make spaghetti.

I got the ground beef meatballs and meat sauce ready. I was boiling the spaghetti noodles when I heard Tobi coming, I saw he wasn't really sweating. When he played football at are old house. Strange.

"Hay I'm back"

"Right on time. Hay can you go in the cabinets and start setting up the table for me." I said pointing to the cabinets above me.

He nodded then reached above me to get the plates and cups, I smelled something on him. It was like perfume. I looked up at him from my croched position, Confused and suspicious.

"Who were you with?"

"Um. Some Guys from school remember. We went through this before Keyri." He said sarcastically.

"Mmhmm. Then why do you smell like a perfume? Were you with a girl?" I said not convect.

"Becaus-"He was cut of by the front door opening.

"Hay I'm home." I heard mum say walking into the living room.

"Hay mum"I said back then looked at Tobi and whispered "We will finish this later" sternly.

We sat down at the table when dinner was finished, I was really good. Mum and even Tobi said i Did good. When we all I went up stairs to my room grabbed my iPhone and went to got take a shower.

I ran the water till it was the perfect tempture, then put on pills N potions by Nicki minaj. I jumped into the perfect water then started singing.

Pills N Potions

Were overdosen

I'm Angry, But I still love you

I still love,

I still love,

I still love,

I still loveee,

When I finished my shower I went to my room and just put on my undergarments, And a pink tank top with some night shorts. I laid in my bed just listening to music, When something began to roared over my music out the window.

I got up and looked out the window to see Zayn just getting home, He looked roughed up like he just 'did it.'

For some reason instead of going in the front he climb up the ladder that laid on the side of the house, then opened the window right across from mine, And went into a room in guessing was his.

When he turned around to close the window he looked up and saw me starring. OH MY GOODNESS. My started to heat up and immediately I looked away.

Peeking up just a little bit I saw him smirking then walk away till i could not see him.

I brushed it off then went back to my bed and slowly

slowly

slowly drifted a sleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hay guys sorry if this one was to short OR is just plain bad but I knew I had to get another chapter out. Kk love u all❤❤

Question time:

Who was Tobi with and what was he doing?

Why didnt Zayn use the front door?

What is keyri's plan?

Where was Zayn at and why did he look like That?

Will keyri's friends give up?

suggestions

comments &votes

Can we reach 5 votes??