Busted!!!

Owen was talking his glasses off ready to put them on his bedstand when his phone started to chirp at him like a baby bird. 'Mr. Taylor must have gotten ahold of my phone and changed the ringtone again.  His pranks are going to put me in an early grave', he thought.

He readjusted the glasses back onto his nose and looked down to see Mr. V. Morgan flash on the screen. He started to worry something must have happened to his Sang. "Yes, Mr. Morgan what can I do for you this evening? Is everything alright with Miss Sorenson?" All he could hear was laughter and North before the line went dead. This of course got his curiosity peaked. After getting his laptop program set up he activated the cameras in North's trailer. He couldn't help the tiny smirk that graced his tense lips.

With phone in hand he knew what he had to do to restore order to the known universe. He pushed the call icon next to his contract for Mr. N. Taylor. It took about for rings before an out of breath North answered. "Mr. Taylor are you alright? You sound out of breath?" It took every bit of self control to keep his voice from straining.

"Yes of course, Mr. B sorry I forgot I turned the cameras off I was wanting to have a little "me" time and didn't think you guys wanted to see that. I'll turn them back on in a few minutes after I get dressed. " North didn't sound ashamed but he would be embarrassed in a few minutes.

"Yes about that, last week when you turned your cameras off for your "me" time I was very concerned something was wrong so I had Mr. Taylor Sr. Put some more cameras up as back ups. Don't worry your secret identity is safe with me. Next time you want to slide around the floor in your black Batman boxers with a cape on make sure all the cameras are off. Mr Morgan brought it to my attention so chances are you'll be getting a link to a copy of it shortly. Hopefully they leave Miss Sorenson out of the loop on this one or she may never be able to look you in the eye again. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

The smirk was a full on smile as he fought the laughter when without missing a beat before the line went done North said, "I am Batman!"

*****

Ok now I have that out of my system thank you for making me obsess on it.