Yoosung

Hey Yoosung!
So, as your best friend, I need to tell you why I was acting weird, why I didn't login to LOLOL, why I looked so distracted in class...
You know I love to talk and I know that you'll be there every time by my side, but I'm not feeling comfortable enough to take the words right from my mouth, so I will write them.
To begin with, I love your blond and fluffy hair. I like to touch it every time you rest on my lap or on my shoulders.
I love your eyes. Those purple orbs that made me nervous whenever you looked at me, the ones that looked at me as something more than an ordinary girl.
I love your nose, and for some odd reason it reminds me of a little puppy, like Sally, the one you showed me in a picture when I went to your house. I know you'll be the best vet in the world.
I love your ears, the ones that you listen to my problems every time I'm down, you listen to my jokes, to my explanations when you don't understand something.
I love your smile, I love how it shines by itself when I'm with you. I love your lips, the look soft as a feather. From there I can hear your giggles, your stories, your jokes, your problems, everything and more.

Now, you may be confused, although what I'm trying to say is very obvious, but I'll tell you anyways.
I love you.
I love how you make me feel when I'm with you.
I love every single part of you.
I love you so much...
Please, would you be my player number 2?