Chapter 4 ~

Zayn's P.O.V :

"Why are you ignoring Niall, Liam?" I asked.

"I'm not," he replied snapped.

"You obviously are. Everytime he's spoken to you these past few days all you've done is grumble a response or not answer him. What's happened, Li?"

"Nothing - I don't want to talk about it, okay?" he said getting up off his bed and storming out of the room.

I sighed and followed him. "Something's obviously happened, Liam. What are you keeping from us?"

"Nothing Zayn - just leave it, please," he said looking like he was on the verge of tears.

"I'm worried about you - you're not being yourself."

"I'm fine. I just want some alone time at the minute."

"You have to let your emotions out at somepoint."

"I do."

"When? When have you ever let your emotions show?"

"When I'm alone. I never show my emotions around anyone but myself. You should know that."

"Maybe you should tell someone."

"No, Zayn," he said storming back into his room and locking the door.

What's wrong with him? Niall says he doesn't know but he obviously does, he just not letting on.

"Hey, Hazza," I said to Harry as he walked out of his room. "Do you know what's wrong with Li?"

"No sorry. He hasn't been speaking to me or Lou since the whole thing with Niall in the recording studio. But now I come to think about it, he's been acting...odd around everyone."

"It's something to do with Niall. It has to be. He's been ignoring him."

"They've probably just fallen out over something stupid - everything will be back to normal in a day or two, you'll see."

"I hope so."

"Vas happenin' guys?" Niall said from the kitchen as me and Harry came into view at the bottom of the stairs.

"I think we should be asking you that question, Niall," Harry replied.

"W-what do you mean?"

"What exactly is going on with you and Liam?"

"Nothing - why'd you ask?"

"Why's he ignoring you?"

"I don't know - ask him."

"I have, Niall," I said. "He was denying ignoring you. Something has happened. He was on the verge of tears. He's isolating himself from all of us. And I haven't done anything wrong so I don't know why he's being weird with me as well."

"Nothing's happened."

"If nothing's happened - go and talk to him."

"What?"

"Go and talk to him. Go up to his room and get him to unlock the door so you can talk to him," I said pointing towards the stairs.

"O - Okay," Niall stuttered getting down off the kitchen counter and heading up the stairs.

A/N : I'm sorry this has taken so long to update - I don't know what to write. If you want updates faster leave me ideas and they will happen sooner. Sorry again for the wait. This is a filler so tell me what you think. Mary xx