part 1

you may name me as Xtra Cool man and i am 21 years of age. i'm doing my BTech at an Engg college run by using executive of Kerala in Kollam district...As i was from any other district,I had to stay far from domestic and seven of us rented the top floor of a residence.

The proprietor,his mom,his wife and their 1 year vintage toddler stayed within the floor floor... We referred to as the owner's wife 'cheechi'. She become approximately 28 years vintage. She became very truthful,horny,with large boobs and a D formed ass...

whenever I saw her I usually had a desire to place my face in her boobs. Many a times I had seen her giving milk to her toddler via the window and she or he had white boobs with black nipple. We went to our room using a stairs outdoor the house

and a door leading to the downfloor from the top ground was locked. all the seven of us commonly went domestic all through weekends however week before final I had some assignments to complete and i had to live there on my own and thats when success or anything you call it came to me...

The vintage woman within the residence slipped and fell down inside the kitchen on saturday morning. She was rushed to the health facility and become admitted there. The owner stayed in the health center and cheechi got here back due to the fact she had the toddler.