Reading the notes

Abdullah's POV

I really was hoping that no one would freak out after they read my secret. I opened the note that said 'hayat'. I read it was shocking. OMG. Now I know why he was acting strange before. Ugh I am about to vomit on this very spot like right now.

HAYAT's POV
I was scared at what they would say after they read my secret. I opened the note that said 'Siya'. I read it and I found it really funny. I laughed and everyone stared at me. Abby looked like he was about to barf. does he know my secret. Uh oh.

Nadiya's pov

I was worried at all about my secret because well it's not a big deal. I opened the note that said 'kaif'. I read it and was surprised. So that's why he kept ditching us when we have movie nights at Abby's home why didn't he wNt to tell us? I guess he didn't want us to know because we would just tease him or something.

Kaif's POV

SO right now I'm shaking because soon they will find out my secret. I opened the nite that said 'nadiya'. I read it . It wasn't really big secret it's just an ordinary secret. I should ask Nadz if she can show us though.

Zayan's POV

So right now I am thinking would they still like me or after they read my secret? I got the note that said '?'. So apparently I opened it and read it. After I read it I looked around who could it be?

SIYA's POV
so after a shocking secret of Abby. I opened the note that said 'zayan'. I read it and it was hilarious and embarrassing. He loved that thing so much he actually did that?! And he put it on video!
————————————————————
A/N: okay so I know you all want to know the secret.
It will be revealed in the next chapter... till then stay tuned...
The biggest curiosity got me here is whose secret note has zayan got...
If any guesses comment below and
Don't forget to vote...
Thank you
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔