Belle of the Ball

Rey groaned by being woke from her alarm going off, turning to her side where her bedstand was she swiped it to snooze ."Five more minutes " she mumbled and went back to sleep, when she woke a little while later the sun was peering through her window. Her neck shot to the clock on her wall that read 7:05, she yelped and chucked the covers off and ran to the bathroom. She had her toothbrush in her mouth and toothpaste foam all over her lips, while desperately trying to put on her pants.

Throwing her hair up in any hairstyle and throwing on any kind of tee-shirt, while slipping on her boots. In all honesty she didn't care at the moment what she looked like. Unplugging her phone and grabbing her bag, she didn't bother using the stairs and slid down the ramp instead. In a swift motion she grabbed the box of coco puffs of the top of the refrigerator and grabbed the carton of milk, she looked at the kitchen clock 7:25. Sighing she dumped as much cereal she could fit in her mouth and poured milk over. Before leaving she shoved a bottle of water in her bag, grabbed her keys from the bowl, threw on her beige helmet and started the engine to her rusted orange scooter.

Rey arrived at the school's parking lot just right when the final bell rang. Inside she got a tardy pass from the front office and made her way to her chemistry class. When she open the door all eyes were on her, she put her head down to avoid the burning stares.

After her first hour was over, she made her way over to her locker. Then she felt two pairs of arms wrap around her.

" Hey guys "

" you look like you need a hug " Finn said.

" A really big hug " Poe added.

Rey rolled her eyes and patted their arms, until they released their restraint on her. She grabbed the rest of the notebooks and was about to leave, until Finn and Poe blocked her path. Before she could speak. Finn yelled.

" What the hell are you wearing! "

" Ugh that top does not go with those jeans and those boots don't go with....what ever you were going for" Poe said while studying her outfit.

" Your hair needs work and you have toothpaste on your pants...Oh honey that is a definite no go ."

" Why don't I just wear a sign that says To ugly to live " Rey replied sarcastically . "Okay look I ran late this morning and I didn't bother putting effort into anything."

" Don't worry girl we got everything under control...by the way what's you're second hour?"

" Peer tutoring. But"

" Perfect ! "

" Maestro lead the way. " Finn said

Poe nodded and the three headed off to the dressing room. They were met by Rose who worked at sound and lighting for theatre, while Poe worked as costume designer and stylist and Finn was the hair and makeup artist.

Sitting Rey down they disappeared be hide the curtain and came out with a full make up kit and whole new outfit. After a solid twenty minutes of playing Project Runway and Finn and Poe gave their nod of approval. To be honest Rey loved the make over they gave her.