Sweetheart

( Laurence's P.O.V. )

I woke up and seen Lucinda shaking Garroth awake. I stood up and got some clothes and I ran to go change before Garroth could get to the bathroom and hog it. Once I got my clothes on I went downstairs and realized that it was morning and I wasn't even hungry.

   ' Probably because I am too worried about Y/n.'

I walked over to Lucinda and she handed me a bottle. It had pink stuff in it.

   " What is it?"

   " It's the potion. I put it in a bottle so she would just think it's a strawberry and banana drink. Just bring it in and explain that you were thirsty."

   " Got it."

Garroth was awake and headed to the bathroom.

   " Well, we are going to be waiting a while." I said.

( Time Skip )

Garroth and I walked to Y/n's house. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

   " Hey, guys."

   " Hey Y/n. We were wanting to come and hang out with you today." Garroth said.

   " Oh! Of course, you guys can! Come in."

She opened up the door wider for us. We walked in and I saw Jack outside on his phone talking to someone.

   ' Probably Megan.'

We walked into her living room. We sat on the couch and I sat beside her. While Garroth sat on the other side of her. I played with the lid of the bottle I had. I was nervous. We didn't expect Jack to be here.

   " What's that Laurence?"

   " O-Oh this? It's a banana and strawberry drink."

   " Can I try? I love Strawberries! ( If you don't then think of it as a different fruit drink. With your favorite fruit in it )"

   " Sure..."

She took the drink and before she drank it. I finished my sentence.

   "...Sweetheart."

Instantly she stopped moving. Her body went slack. Her eyes were half open and half closed. She looked like she was about to pass out. I grabbed the potion from her hand ready to pour it in her mouth when someone kicked it out of my hands. I turned my head ad seen Jack standing there.

   " You are not getting her back that easily."

I jumped for the bottle, but he held me back. Garroth grabbed Y/n and set her on the stairs. He ran back and tried to help me. He tackled Jack. I got out of his grip and ran for the bottle. He chanted and I froze. Garroth too. I looked and Jack held up a spell book and his hand was glowing blue.

   " Nice try boys, but she's mine."

   " Not quite."

Jack was slammed against the wall. Lucinda walked in and her hand was glowing as well. Three people followed behind her. It must have been the witch and wizards council. I ran for the bottle and ran to the stairs. Garroth was right on my tail. I sat on one side of Y/n and tilted her head back. I poured the drink into her mouth. Once it was all gone and she swallowed it I set the bottle aside and started getting worried.

   " Don't worry. Give it a few seconds." Lucinda said.

I turned back to Y/n and seen her eyelids moving. They opened and she held her head in her hands.

   " Laurence, Garroth? What happened?"

   " Jack he.....used a spell on you." Garroth said.

She stood up and walked over to Jack. She then slapped him hard across the face.

   " Don't come back here ever again."

Then she walked back towards us. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

   " Thank you."

I hugged her tighter with those two words. I was glad she was back.

( Your P.O.V. )

I hugged Laurence. I knew he would come and save me.