03

e̶d̶i̶t̶e̶d̶
Date|| January 18, 2014

"Congratulations!"

Her mother and friends yelled as she turned to them with a judging look on her face, mixed with a confused one.

Looking blankly at them, almost as if glaring. "You guys do know I haven't even became a official idol yet you know right?" You ask slowly, walking towards them, putting your guitar on the couch in the process.

"Who cares! My baby is talented! Why would they not pick you? So think of this as a before party!" Yelled Y/N mom, bring her into a hugging, nearly squeezing her to death, then going to pinch her cheeks.

"I just wanna sleep." Trying to get out of her moms grip, she moves her hands away and trying to give her friends and mom a smile, but ends up into a frown and her signing.

"No! We had already made free food so you better enjoy this while it last!" Taemin says, moving aside to show the table full of food.

Looking at the food, Y/N stomach growled. "Fine, but then I'm going straight to sleep." She says walking over to the table and taking a seat, filling her plate with food, them laughing at her.

Date|| January 31, 2014

Two week seemed to past by fast, you having forgotten about the addition, while others didn't. Loud cries were heard from the neighborhood, coming from your house.

"This isn't fair~!" Misun cries into Y/N arms, her patting her back, trying to comfort her into calming down. Weird. Shouldn't you be the one crying?

"Unnie you need to calm down. It's not a big deal anyways. Besides, you help me prove my point right.." She mumbled the last part as she continues to pat Misuns back as her sobs get louder.

"No it's not Y/N-ah! They must have choose the wrong person!" She cries, shaking Y/N shoulders back and forth, making her dizzy.

"Well either way I'm sure they were better than me. The only thing I'm worried about is how bad I did in front of those judges." Y/N pouts, looking down at her bed sheets.

"You didn't embarrass yourself! You know what?! We are going back to that company and talking to the boss there!"

"We are?! W-wait! Unnie, it it really necessary?!"

Misun stands up and grabs Y/N hand dragging her out her bedroom and to the front door, not giving her a responds.

"Ms. Song we'll be back!" Misun shoots as you guys part by Ms. Song.

"Okey~! Make sure to come back before 21:30!" Mom replies and continues what she doing.

"Yes~!"

All Y/N can do was whine and try to pull Misun back to her house, but it seemed like the girl had super strength. She dragged Y/N all the way to the company building that she thought she would never have to see again.

'BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT'

Dragging you inside, Misun walking up to the lady in the front desk. "Hi~ Where can I talk to your boss?" Misun ask a lady that look to be around her mid 30's.

"Do you have a schedule?" She instead ask, not looking up from the computer. Misun, slams her hands on the desk, startling both of you guys, causing them to look at her with wide eyes.

"Where is your boss?" Misun repeats, slowly with a threatening glare. Looking down at the computer shaken up the lady looks at it for a few more seconds then looks back up at Misun. "T-Third floor, room number 8.."