🍭

"I'm going out! Taekwoon made reservations at a restaurant for dinner. Don't do stupid things kids!

Hakyeon smiled to Jaehwan and ruffled his hair before taking his coat. He saw the look of disappointment in his eyes and he knew why. Hakyeon knows everything.
"Don't worry, he probably just forgot what day it is today, you know how much he zones out, I'm pretty sure he forgets his birthday too."

"But hyung, this is the second time he forgot."

"I'm sorry Jaehwan. I do have to go, Taekwoon is waiting for me outside. You should play with Hongbin or Hyuk while waiting for Wonshik, I told him not to work too late today. Have fun!

Jaehwan sighed as Hakyeon closed the door behind him. Playing games wasn't fun at all, Hongbin always wins and Hyuk always cheats. He came back to the living room and sat on the sofa, trying to distract himself by watching drama. But it only reminded him the sad reality. Upset by the romance playing on the tv, he took the remote and changed the channel. Watching the Olympic winter sports as a distraction instead.  But soon, his thoughts came back to Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

He will never admit it, but he was jealous and envied them a lot. Taekwoon was really romantic and caring. Him and their leader have been dating for 5 years now. The knew each other even before their debut and loved each other for a long time. Taekwoon was really caring toward his boyfriend (the other members called him 'his fiancé' to tease him) and always made sure he was okay, always giving him some cute gift. Really simple things, but it was from the heart and Hakyeon knew it. Sometimes it was a rose, sometimes chocolates, sometimes just banana milk. And for Valentine's day, Taekwoon NEVER failed to do something special with Hakyeon. For this day, he always did his best and put all his effort.

But Wonshik wasn't like that.

Wonshik and Jaehwan have been dating each other for 2 years. Jaehwan really loves Wonshik. He was always kind, clingy and soft with him. He even made him a song. Sure, he was showing his love for Jaehwan. But he was always busy, always working. He barely came back to the dorm to sleep. Of course the other members were there, but despite that, Jaehwan felt lonely. Friends aren't the same thing as lovers... And especially during Valentine's day.

Jaehwan finally decided to get up and see what Hyuk and Hongbin were doing. Those two have been dating for 5 years, but it was a cute and innocent relationship. They were still really shy, and even kissing was a huge gap to pass. Most of the time, they were just holding hands and cuddling on the sofa. But for Valentine's day, Jaehwan thinks that they might be doing something special. He knew that Hongbin wasn't especially romantic. He really hates fluff and romance and he expresses his love by his actions. Hyuk was the same. But for this day, they should be doing something special, right? After all it was lover's day!

But he was surprised when he entered Hongbin's room. Finding both of them playing games intensely. They didn't even notice their hyung coming into their room until Hyuk lost the game on a row and let out a frustrated scream.

"Ya, Kong! That's not fair! You told me that you'd let me win! You're a liar!"

"Sorry Hyogi, I swear I tried to loose but I'm just too good. Oh, Jaehwan hyung what's up?" The two finally noticed their hyung who was watching them, confused.

"You two. You're playing games?" Hongbin raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Wow, Hyung is really smart!"

Jaehwan rolled his eyes and pouted. "Don't make fun of me! I mean. It's Valentine's day, why are you doing that?"

Hyuk and Hongbin stared at each other, and shrugged their shoulders. "Uhh. I don't know, because we like it? Did you expect us to do disgusting things like giving each other roses or chocolates?"