Part 2//Forever=Never//Walker

Song: Hero by Christoper Wilde(<<OMG ITS WILDE LIKE VANAS LAST NAME AHHH)

Walker's POV
"Would you like to ride with us sir?" one of the peramedics asked me drawing me outta my haze.
"No imma take my bike." I whispred still stunned.
"Walk you should go with them, you can't drive." Rocle said.
"I'll take your bike, we will be all good." Roc said and pushed me twords the ambulance as I got in.
"Wait you can drive my bike?" I asked before they shiut the back doors.
"My dad works on them 24/7 and I have a bestfriend who rides one. I'll be fine." She said and winked as the doors slammed in my face.
"Sir could you please sit?" The paramedic asked me as I backed up to my seat.
"Hey sweety, what's your name?" The paramedic asked Havana and cut open her shirt to place some sticky things on her. I started to cry as I grabbed her hand waiting fir something.
"Sweety?? What's your name??" The paramedic asked as a shock ran through her body making her jolt.
"Vana." I herd a mumble and looked up to see Havana with her eyes open.
"Hi Vana. My name is Chloe." The paramedic asked.
"Hi." Vana said and gave Chloe a weak smile.
"Do you know where you are Vana??" Chloe asked.
"No." Vana mumbled making my heart jump.
"Vana." I whispered making her look at me.
"Walker?" She asked weakly and looked at me her eyes wide.
"Hey i'm right here princess." I said and smiled.
"Why are you calling me that? Why is he here?" Vana asked making my heart break.
"Okay we are here." Chloe said and opened the back door and Havana was pushed out and was sent to a room imeditaly. I followed behind and found the girls with Nodan, Kodan, Jones and Noah. I sat down in a chair and cried.
"Is she up?" Jones asked. I nodded my head and Jones, Noah, and the girls let out a sigh of relief.
"How many?" Rocle asked and played with her fingers.
"10." I said and Jones covered his mouth.
"Bro why are you crying if she is okay?" Nodan asked with his arms crossed. I looked up at him in disgust and stood up towering over him.
"Well one she tried killing herself because of fake messages between us, two her short term memory loss kicked in and she doesn't remember us ever being a thing. She is fucking scared of me all thanks to you. Are you happy now? You ruined my relationship because you know whats good for me. Well now I don't have her anymore, and now she is gonna fear me. No matter how hard I try now, she will always fear me. You should have seen her face when I called her princess and when she saw me holding her hand. She looked at me in disgust and looked at me like I was the reason why she was in that ambulance. When in reality it was all you. So thanks, for ruining the one thing that was actually good in my life." I said and pushed Nodan away from me.
"I need to leave." I mumbled and walked out of the room to where Havana was and I sat up agenst the wall crying.
"Babygirl please come back to me. Please. You can't leave me yet. I need you in my life and I would be lost without you. Please." I whispered as a doctor came out of her room and looked down at me.
"You can see her if you would like sir." The doctor said making me spring up. I opened her door a little and she looked at me with a smile.
"Hey." She said and gave me a weak smile.
"Hey babygirl." I said as I walked twords her and pulled the chair right next to her bed.
"Please explain what is going on Walker." She said and looked down at her arm.
"I remember seeing the texts, and I remember crying into Noah, and I remember going upstairs but after that everything is a blank. Why am I here? What did I do?" She asked and looked at her arm.
"First let me say that those texts were all fake, and you made 10 cuts." I said and looked down.
"I was so scared that I was gonna loose you." I whispered making her cry.
"I'm so sorry." She said and looked at me. I looked up at her and gave her a weak smile.
"I'm sorry too." I said and stood up and walked over closer to her and placed our faces inches apart.
"I love you so much." I said and slammed my lips onto hers and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her as she kissed me back. I felt my stomach implode with butterflies as I kissed her harder. I slipped my tounge agenst her bottem lip asking for entrance and she accepted as my tounge explored her mouth as hers did mine. I pulled away first and rested my forehead on hers.
"I love you so much." I whispered as she smiled.
"I love you so much more." She said and pecked my lips, but still enough to leave me breathless.

*3 weeks later*

She has been in the hospital for 3 weeks letting her scars heal, but today we can go home.
"You ready?" I asked as she stood there with a huge smile on her face.
"Yepper!" She yelled as she grabbed my hand and as we both ran out of the hospital. She ran outside to my car and got in the passenger seat as I got in the driver seat. I started the car and we both drove out of there laughing and singing every song that was playing.
"What are you gonna do after graduation?" She asked and played with muy hand that was on her thigh.
"Prolly stay here." I said and looked at her to see a frown on her face.
"Why what are you doing?" I asked and made small cicles on her thigh.
"I'm moving in with Jones." She said and gave me a fake smile.
"Imma go to UCLA as well." She said and smiled a little bigger, this time her smile being real.
"Well that's good. But what about us?" I asked as I turned onto our street.
"That's what i'm worried about." She said and frowned.
"Maybe long distance?" She asked and chirped up a little.
"Those never work." I said and frowned.
"Okay well looks like you are moving with me." She said and let out a little chuckle.
"Okay well I can't so next option." I said and frowned as we came closer to her house.
"Well I can't stay here." She said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Obvious reasons. Plus I have a scholar ship for writing to UCLA and there is no way in hell I am giving that up." She said and smiled yet frowned.
"Well.." I said and looked down as we pulled into her driveway.
"Well what?" She asked looking at me.
"Vana do you not see it?" I asked and looked at her.
"We can't be together." I said and looked away from her.
"Why not?" She asked. Gosh she is ablivous.
"VANA DO YOU NOT SEE IT!?! THERE IS NO HAPPY ENDING PLANNED FOR US!" I yelled as I opened my door to get out. There is no happy endings for us. Looks like Nodan got what he wanted. Because this is the ending to our happily ever never.

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER AWWWWWWWWW,, anyways if you liked this chapter be sure to color that lil star orange and maybe comment your ideas and untill next time,, Peace
~Sarah