Mind of a Child- Part One

AN: Keith is smaller. Still kinda Keith but I guess he's about the size of a two year old because of the abuse and the genes being repressed.
Lotor watched his cub cry, all of his instincts screaming to comfort his baby boy. The scratches on his face bled a little, the sting going unnoticed by the distressed father.
"Kremlin... My world, hush. It will be alright. I am not angry at you. I could never be angry at you. Father and I will protect you until time ends. Come on, Krem. Don't you want a hug?" Lotor whispered soothingly to the sobbing cub. Kremlin looked up, his yellow eyes glistening with tears and fear as he nodded weakly.
"Da...dada's not *sob* ma,mad?" Kremlin asked softly after being held in his father's lap, the strong arms wrapped protectively around him and a steady but small flow of quintessence being absorbed.
"Of course I am not mad, Krem. I love you too much." Lotor kissed the top of the cub's head and rocked back and forth until Kremlin fell asleep. Lotor was too focused on his son to notice that Voltron was getting closer and closer to where he and his son were.
~~~~~~~CoranCoranthegorgeousman~~~~~~~~
Shiro could sense that he was closer to Keith than before. He knew it. He sighed softly, watching the rest of the team struggle to behave like normal. Who was he to blame them?
"Hunk, could you get everyone together. We need to relax and not be separated from each other at this time."
"YAY! A movie party! I'll get Lance to pick the movie while Coran, Allura, and Pidge find pillows to make the fort. I'll be right back!" Hunk raced off to complete his new mission. Shiro shook his head before finding the snacks and drinks. This was just what they needed, a small break from the stress.