장-0.8(M)

Close the door now
When Im with you im in
Uthopia

-Euphoria,BTS

█████████████████

Jungkook PoV🐰

I love him.I love my bestfriend but the love not love as a friend but as important person in my whole life and family.I cant live without him.

Now we heading to our house.I pick him up bride style.He was really light like a feather.He put his slender arm around my neck.Then I ask him.

JK:Baby can we make love??*smile*

TH:Make love??*tilt his head comfuse*

JK:Yeah I want to show my love to you.Can I??

TH:Sure.*smile boxily*

He was really adorable but innocent at the same time.I love him.Now I walk with him in my arm and open my room door with me lightly kick the door.I walk to our bed.I put him on the bed.Then I ask him again.

JK:Do you really want me to show it kitten?

TH:Yes Kookie.*smile*

He said with a warm smile.Then I smirk.

Lets start the fun of him,Shall we.I want everybody to know what's mine is mine.No one can take him away from me.No One!

I take off my t-shirt and throw it away while walk to him.The tip of his ear was red and his face is blushing like a tomato.

I trapped him with my arm at side of his head and look at him deeply.With full of love.Then I suck his collerbone and neck and start creating a hickey.He gasp a bit.

Mine~All mine~

He blush by the weird sound that he made then he bite his lips from the embrassment.I then strip his cloth and attack his pink bud.Sucking and playing it.He moan.

TH:A-hhhh~Jungkook

I spanked him and said

JK:Wrong name baby.Daddy it was Daddy for you.*husky voice*

TH:Im sorry D-Daddy~*sniffle*

He the low his head I make he look at me.

JK:Tae baby Im sorry okay??Im so sorry.*worried*

TH:Never Mind Da-Daddy.*wipe his tear away*

JK:Can we continue??*smile*

TH:Y-yes...*smile shyly*

JK:Sometimes I appreciate the god creation that because of the god who made my beautiful creature infront of me I keep falling inlove with him each day deeper and deeper.

He blush real hard.I want him always with me.I then unzipped his pants and boxer but then he hid his dick.Then he said that.

TH:D-Daddy please close your eyes!!Dont look at my wee-wee!!It embarassing!!*shy*

JK:Baby dont hide it.Just relax okay.Daddy will make you feel pleasure.

TH:Bu-

JK:No but princess.

TH:O-okay daddy~*bite his lips*

I pinned his hand and kiss the tip of his dick.Slowly I lick his dick and suck it.He moaned and said

TH:D-Dadd-Daddy my we-wee wee is dirty.

I stop and look at him.

JK:Its not baby boy.

I look at him and ask him to suck 3 fingers of mine.He suck and lick it.I almost get really boner because of him.After my finger is all with his saliva I take my finger out from his mouth.

JK:Baby this going to be a bit hurt but trust me I make you feel the pleasure.

He nodded.I push 1 finger in his pinkish hole.I trust it slowly.

TH:D-Daddy it's hurt so-so bad!*cried*

He cried out.I kiss his tears away.

JK:Just a little bit more okay.Do it for me please??

Again he nodded.

JK:Words baby~

TH:O-Okay Daddy~

Then I push second and the third finger.But then he moan a bit loud.I knew he got the feeling from the pleasure.

TH:Aghhh....Nnggghh Daddy~

After he cum after I keep thrusting my finger then I took out my dick.I unzipped myself and pump my dick.Then without warning I push into him.He moan loudly.

His prostate is really easy to find.

I thought and chuckled.He moan and moan.Suddenly I feel my climax is reaching and release myself in him.I took my dick out from his hole and kiss his forehead.

JK:You doing good baby.Thanks for the love we make.Good Night Baby Boy.

TH:Good N-Night D-Daddy

He said with pant.Then he snuggle into my chest.I put my arm around his waist and hug him.The best feeling ever.

I love you Kim Taehyung.I love you~

Then I fall asleep beside him.

████████████████

@ MONOTAEKOOK
#Kim TaeHui
All right reserved