Wannabe | Tom Holland

prompt
tom and the reader jam out to an iconic song in the car and harrison & jacob would rather be anywhere but there

warnings
cute, dorky tom :))

warningscute, dorky tom :))

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

"Darling come on, I don't have any scenes right now so Harrison, Jacob and I wanna sneak off and grab some food," Tom said innocently as his arms wrapped around ___'s waist from behind, placing a soft kiss by her ear.

She looked up from her phone and smiled softly to herself at her boyfriend. She glanced around at the set seeing them in the process of filming the other cast members' scenes for Tom's new Spider-Man film; Spider-Man Far From Home. "Alright but let's hurry boys, I don't need a repeat of what happened the last time," she teased and slipped her phone into her back pocket.

"C'mon, last time was nothing!" Tom insisted as she, Jacob and Harrison walked with him to his trailer to grab some belongings.

"Tom... you literally were still wearing your Spider-Man suit and we got lectured and basically were babysat the rest of filming," she stated in regards to the filming of Homecoming and crossed her arms over her chest once grabbing her bag. "Well obviously I'm not wearing the suit and we're currently not being babysat right now so let's hurry it up!"

___ rolled her eyes with a laugh and the four of them managed to sneak past some of the crew out to the private parking lot. She noticed a security guard standing watch. "Hey Greg, I have a quick break so we'll be back soon!" Tom quickly spilled out as they all piled into the car.

"But—"

"Alright thanks!!" Tom exclaimed out the window and quickly drove as the security guard looked so confused.

___ threw her head back in laughter. "Very discrete babe," she teased and tied her hair up in a messy bun. "Dude, now expect an angry crew when we get back," Jacob laughed.

"I wouldn't be too worried, they should anticipate this by now!" Tom argued playfully and laid his hand out for ___ to take. She looked over at him with a smile and laid her hand in his as their fingers intertwined.

She watched out the window at the passing buildings of the New York area, feeling Tom's thumb mindlessly rubbing against the top of her hand.

She leaned forwards and used her free hand to turn on the radio and began to flip through the channels, furrowing her eyebrows as she listened for something to listen to.

___ suddenly let out a loud gasp as she heard one of her favorite, iconic songs begin to play on a random station.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want, she heard the first lyrics begin to play.

She squealed jokingly and turned it up louder but obviously not too loud and began to dance in her seat. "I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. So tell me what you want, what you really, really want!!" She jokingly sang turning to Tom as she sang poorly.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends," Tom suddenly began to sing along with __ making her giggle in between lyrics.

"Make it last forever, friendship never ends!" She sang and now turned back to the two boys in the backseat pointing at them as she sang the lyrics. She laughed as they looked as though they'd rather be anywhere than in the car.

"I'd rather be getting lectured again than put up with this," Harrison groaned as Jacob nodded in agreement.

"So, here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully..." ___ continued to sing along to the song as Tom playfully moved his hand along to the music. *gif above*

Soon Tom arrived in a drive thru and ___ turned down the music. "Finally!! Silence!" Jacob exclaimed and let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, some time to rest my voice for the next one," __ teased and played with Tom's fingers mindlessly.

"No!"

hopefully you guys liked that one! i've been in my feels lately with some peter parker so expect some peter ones next!! 💖