❕2/14/2018❗️ READ AT YOUR OWN WILL

⚠️WARINING : THIS IS GONNA BE GONNA METION BLOOD,SHOOTING AND DEPRESSION TO SOME IN REAL LIFE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS PLEASE SKIP THIS.THIS IS GONNA BE BASED WHY I HAVEN'T POST ON VALENTINES DAY AND IT IS IN MY OWN OPINION DUE TO THIS. IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS,PLEASE CARRY ON AND THANK YOU FOR CARING⚠️

Hi welcome to this author note,this is not a story update, I repeat this is not a story update! The reason why I haven't post for Valentine's Day which is know for couples, handing gifts to your love ones.Which did not turn out right in Florida, As some of you know what happen and some of you don't I'll explain it to you. At a high school in Florida in a town called Parkland or something like that. At a school called Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, at 2:00 they was a school shooting due to a 19 year old teen. The 19 year old had pulled the school fire alarm,causing kids to come out of classes for the drill.But instead of going outside the kids had began to run for lives and hiding in classes or anything to take cover, the 19 year old had killed 2 teens in the hallways which they had try to run for there lives. A teacher had lost his life protecting his students from the shooter, which then a another kid was shot in hallway crying for his mom and sadly past away. Many teens hidden in classroom and closets,a classroom was being shot up leaving kids screaming and crying which the shooter had probably only shot a laptop in one class. In the next class a teen was shot making her lose her life in front of her classmates and another teen was shot but she manage to stay alive to this point and I don't really know if she had pass or not.Then the shooter had killed many other students and teachers which they had not been mention how they passed, but I know it that students from the ages 14 through 18 or 19 and teachers from 30 through 50 lost there lives. About 18 people lost there lives that day. News said that one teen had been missing after Wednesday's shooting, friends and family plead looking for her,But on Thursday, she was confirmed by authorities as one of the students who had died. These people did not deserve to lose there life to some 19 year old shooter who had problems which I think in my opinion.Many schools should have metal detectors from now on scanning what students should have no matter what, Trump should do something then sit in a chair watching this on the news. Many families were devastated to what had happen and had spent there day planing a funeral for there loved ones, who were killed that day. This is my reason why I did not post anything on Valentine's Day,I was to devastated to that day which had happen to be know as Valentine's Day, which will never be the same again, to me, and others. May the people Rest In Peace with there souls who were lost that day and I which this may never happen again to other people in this world. Let's show the world that you and many other like me, care about the people who lost there lives that day by posting #2/14/18 or #RIPFlorida. Please spread the word so that you can show many that you show respect for them and there's families who are depressed right now. Thank you for reading this if you cared. I really appreciate for those who care about this whole thing.

-StarBoy