Chapter 1

"Lena , what are you doing here?" the blonde Swiss asks the brunette who seems to be deep in thought .

Lena was alone sitting at the cafeteria and Angela spotted her .

"Nothing Angela , just kinda miss home ya know?" Lena sighs . The doctor sits beside her and smiles sadly .

"I'm sorry we couldn't win that battle Lena . There were to many." Angela said , remembering their previous mission .

An omnic attack had happened at Kings Row , an uprising . Angela , Lena , Reinhardt and Torbjorn were sent to try and protect Kings Row but ultimately failed as there were to many .

"I know , its just." Lena felt herself choke on her own words . "I miss my home I really do , but my home isn't a place . Or even the world." Lena chuckled painfully .

Angela quickly caught on to what the Brit meant and gave her a warm smile . Angela put a reassuring hand on the girl's shoulder .

"I see , whose the lucky lad?" Angela asks . "Well its uh , its not a lad you see . Its a , uh." Lena stammered making the doctor giggle softly .

"Its alright , whose the lucky lass then?" Angela asked again . "Someone special." Lena whispered quietly . "Angela you save people right?" Lena asked . The blonde raises an eyebrow at her sudden change of subject but nods nonetheless .

"In a way , yes." Angela answers . "Then." Lena pauses to pull out what seems to be a polaroid picture . "If she ever does show up hurt , promise me you'll help her." Lena asks as she hands the photo over to Angela .

The doctor took the picture and looked at it .

It was Lena with a girl around her age with y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes . "Who is she?" Angela asks curiously .

"My , my girlfriend . She was there in Kings Row when it happened , thats why I wanted to come along so badly .

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Alright , Reinhardt , Mercy , Torbjorn and me will be going to Kings Row . The rest of you stay here incase we need back up." Soldier said .

"Wait!" a voice stopped him from boarding the dropship .

"What is it Cadet Oxton ? We don't have much time." he grunted . "Please , you have to let me go . Its my home . M-My world is there." Lena gasped for air .

"You're not ready , you have to fully understand how to use you're chronal accelerator and fight like a soldier." he said .

"I can ! Please let me show you ! I can handle it and it can serve as good training." the Brit tried to reason .

"We can't afford or risk losing a good asset of Overwatch." Soldier tried to leave again but Tracer pulled him back .

"You gotta let me go." Tracer begged .

Soldier looked at the younger girl and sighed . "Go , don't fail you're team alright ? And Kings Row." Soldier said . She looked at him suprised and saluted before him before boarding the ship .

-----------------------------------------------------------

"B-But as you can tell . We failed that mission." Lena looked down in shame , fighting the tears threatening to fall .

"Do you know where she is or how she is?" Angela asks softly . "No , I wanted to look for her but we had to retreat so quickly . Besides , her apartment was destroyed." Lena let a few tears fall while Angela rubbed her back in comfort .