Chapter 9: Meeting Again

Izuku sighed as he leaned on the chair located at the very edge of the restaurant.

It was Shouto's favorite spot and he just felt that warm and fuzzy thing inside his stomach whenever he sat there. As if his lover was there to embrace him anytime soon.

He took another sip of his coffee.

Katsuki had told him the plan and they are ready for anything. The only problems was his heart, it can't stop beating whenever he thought of the plan. He sighed very deeply, that caused an old woman to look at him with pity.

The doorbell rang, probably another costumer. He didn't even lift his eyes to look, he just didn't care.

He took another sip of the bitter coffee, getting hyped for the morning work. Another problem...

"Can I sit with you?" A man asked.

The voice startled his soul. He looked up and his eyes widened immediately. "Sh-Shouto?" He asked weakly as if unsure who the person is. He willed himself to calm down, "Sure, suite yourself" he said before smiling.

They have been texting each other for a while but seeing him in person is really unexpected. Though its his own fault for sitting on Shouto's favorite spot.

"How are you?" He asked, voice full of concern.

Izuku shook his head, "terrible" he said, looking down on the hot black coffee.

Shouto took his hand, warming him up a little. "I heard you're being stalked...do I need to send you some bodyguards?" He asked, leaning in closer.

The writer bit his lower lip, "I-I can't accept that, and I'm fine as long as I have someone with me" he explained, looking at those mesmerizing mismatched eyes. "But right now you're alone and that's very dangerous"

The writer pushed himself to smile, "I'm not, they have costumers" he pointed out, covering his fear with lies. But that didn't take effect on Shouto.

The business man leaned closer and using his other hand; he lifted the menu to cover their faces just before they kissed.

Izuku was surprised and happy at the same time. They were like that for full five seconds and its enough for him. He is contented at that.

They pulled away, the writer blushing weakly. Shouto smiled and placed down the menu, "I missed you very much" he announced. Izuku chuckled weakly, "Me too" he said.

They talked for a good one hour, exchanging stories like a normal couple while their hands clasped together.

"Tell Katsuki I'll visit you two tomorrow" Shouto said before pecking the writer on the side of the lips. "See you" he said before waving goodbye.

Izuku waved back, a smile plastered on his face. The old woman nodded at him in approval, giving a thumbs up, causing him to blush in embarrassment.

...
"Tsk, just as I thought...he had a relationship with that millionaire bastard" he said after hitting the wheel with his palm.

"Just so you wait Midoriya, I will rob you from them" a smirk made its way on his lips.

He hit the gas and sped off from the side of the restaurant.