Powers

*Lucy's POV*

I'm worried about Malfoy. He looks so tired but yet, so beautiful.

 I think I began to like him since the Yule Ball 2 years ago when he complimented me. I couldn't stop staring at him across the common room.

 Then Parkinson sent me a death glare.

 It's so obvious that Malfoy doesn't like her in a romantic way but she still tries to make him change his mind.

 I rolled my eyes at her and she whispered something in Malfoys and he turned around.

 I blushed deep red and faced my homework. 

I heard giggling from the other side and I knew that it was Parkinson who was.

 I told Isa that I would go get some 'fresh air'. Instead, I just wanted some alone time. It was fine and all with friends, but sometimes I need time for myself.

 This time, I decided to go outside for the first time. I wasn't supposed to, but I didn't care at that point.

My mom told me that I had special powers. 

Either I get angry or go outside, I will turn into a little demon.

 However, when both fuse I will turn into something terrible.

 I haven't experienced it yet. 

 I'm kind of like an Animagus, but only certain emotions or conditions can trigger my transformation.

I stepped outside and I immediately felt a burning feeling inside me.

 Two black wings grew out of my back and I got black horns on my head. And a typical demon's tail, too. My hair turned into a very dark black. Although I changed my appearance, I don't have any different magical power. I can only fire red flames with my black staff, but they don't do much damage.

 I tried to use my wings for the first time in years and it worked! I flew a few rounds around the castle, looked into different windows and stopped when I saw Ron, Hermione, and Harry sitting in the Gryffindor common room.

 I stood in front of the window and watched them. 

They were doing homework as I was supposed to, too.

 I think they saw my shadow and looked at me. I couldn't hear but I could see her screaming and Harry staring at me with wide eyes.

 I waved at them and then Ginny appeared from the back and saw the scene. She looked at Hermione and then at me. Ginny dropped her stuff and joined Hermione.

 I giggled lightly. You don't see a demon every day!

 Suddenly, the window disappeared and I fell into the common room.

 The others backed away. ''Who are you?'', Ginny's voice vibrated in the room.

 ''I'm surprised you guys didn't notice me yet. It's me, Lucy!'', I laughed.

 ''Lucy!?'', everyone yelled.

 I don't like it when people know that I'm 'special' but they are my friends.

 ''This is me when I'm outside or get angry. Do you understand now why I can't go? And don't tell anyone about this.'', I said.

 Everyone nodded. I forgot that I was inside a building now, so I returned to my normal self and I felt like I had rubber knees for a second.

 I sat down on a comfortable chair but jumped again as if there were spikes attached to it. ''I forgot, I have to do my homework and it lays in the Slytherin common room. Bye!'', everyone waved at me.

 When I arrived back in the dungeon, Isa had a big frown on her forehead.

 ''Where have you been? You can't have taken that long!'', I had to invent an excuse. 

At least one of my friends shouldn't know about me.

 ''I had to go to the toilet'', I smiled.

 She didn't look too concerned, but it made her go back to her homework.