Let Me Know

What is "love"..?

This thing humans called "love" is something that will make you feel happy all the time.
That's what some people tell me.

But i still don't understand.
Because.. I've never felt anything like that before.

This thing they called "love". I want to know what is that..

" Kurokocchi!! "

Kuroko jumped by the noise. He liftes his head to see guy standing in front of him with a wide smile, Kise.

" What? "

" Let's eat lunch together! " He said with full energy.

" I didn't take any money. " Kuroko answer and laying back to his desk.

" Then I'll treat you. " Kise lay his head beside him so his face is really close to Kuroko. But Kuroko doesn't reacted.

" You don't have to. " Kuroko answer almost quickly.

" Pleeeeeease.. " Kise put on his begging eyes. It honestly didn't move Kuroko at all but Kuroko think it is better to give in because he don't think that Kise will give up just like that.

Kuroko sigh and stood up.
" Fine. " He said with a bored tone in his voice.

" Thank you, Kurokocchi! " He followed him from behind cheerfully.

This guy is Kise. You see.. He is very clingy. Plus, he "love" me. That's what he said.

No matter how many time i think about it again, i still don't know why did he love me

Flashback

Kuroko was carrying a bucket full of water. The bucket is pretty big so it is a bit hard for him to lift.

When he was walking downstairs, he lost his balance and the bucket fall from his hand. Surprisingly, the bucket landed on somebody's head, it is Kise.

Kise lift the bucket up from his head and saw Kuroko. His eyes locked on Kuroko's face.

" Are you okay? " Kuroko ask.

Suddenly Kise hold both of Kuroko's hand.
" Please go out with me! "

Flashback end

It's not like i don't want to return his feeling.
He is a kind person but like i said.. I don't know how to.

After they had their lunch. They both walk towards the library, because Kuroko said he want to do his homework. While Kise, only following him around like how he always did.

They both take their seat where there is nobody around. Kuroko finds it more calming like that. He could focus more like that.

He start doing his homework slowly. Kise just keep staring at him and sometimes look at what he's writing. Then, Kise realized that Kuroko stopped writing.

" Do you need my phone? You can search it on the Internet. " Kise said offering his phone.

" No. I'll look for information from books in this library. " He said as he walk away from the seat to look for the book. Kise followed him from behind which didn't even surprised Kuroko.

Then he saw the book he needed. But, it is too up high. If Kise know, Kise will take it for him. Kuroko doesn't like that, he want to do things by himself.

He casually take a chair near him and climbed up.

" Is there any book you want to take? " Kise ask him, Kuroko try to ignore him.