Chapter Two

Rowen had been drinking since she left Cami at 10:00 am that morning.

It was dark now and her Irish accent was heavy in her voice. She was happy to enjoy the quiet of the night, the empty street relieving her from the bombarding thoughts of others. She heard a scuffle up ahead and saw a woman nocking viciously on the voodoo shop door.

The woman's thoughts were frantic, she was ranting and raving about how there was nothing immoral about getting rid of her child and some powerful vampire named Klaus.

The witch she was talking too hesitated before handing her a vial of something, Rowen frowned she the witches thoughts hit her mind,

"If I tell Theirry where to find this girl for Marcel, I'm sure he can get some points with him."

As soon as the witch went back into the shop, Rowen hurried over to the girl, the alcohol in her system throwing her inhibitions about helping a werewolf out the window.

"C'mon bitch we gotta go, that wentch is going to call Marcel!" She whisper-shouted at Haley, barely understandable through her accent.

"What? Who are you?" Hayley said in a panicked tone.

"Ughh. C'mon you bloody wagon!"

"What the hell does that even mean!"

"Ugh you whiny little hu-" Rowen was cut off by 3 vampires surrounding them

" Dumb move, coming into the Quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." The first vamp snarled.

Hayley was frozen with fear and Rowen was still drunk, so Rowen grabbed the cup of hot tea and threw it on the vampire.

" I have had it up to here with bloody  vampires telling me what to do!" Rowen shouted before kicking the vamp in the balls.

All of a sudden, a blonde woman, Rebekah- according to Hayley's thoughts showed up and snapped one vampires neck before tearing the other's heart out.

"Now, that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Rebekah said while smirking down at the dead vampires.

She tossed the heart on the ground before wiping off her bloody hands on her pants.

She looked up and her eyes landed on Rowen.

"And who might you be?" Rebekah inquired with a deadly tone.

"Impressed,"  Rowen answered before turning on her heel and skipping away.

Rebekah looked at the girls shrinking figure with a warming smile. She really should compel her, but she was just a drunken tourist, wasn't she?

Klaus scowled as he threw a final body onto a small pile in the front courtyard.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril and to top it off some weak minded human now is loose on the streets of New Orleans with knowledge of my child! Leave him!" Klaus growled

Rebekah backed off from the body she was about to move.

"You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a roadmap to my door?"

" If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed, and who cares if some drunken tourist saw? And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it? "

The argument revealed that Klaus had given Elijah to Marcel in an attempt to garner trust and Rebekah was furious.

Rebekah stormed off onto the porch and had just sat down when she heard Hayley following her.

"If you know Marcel has Elijah, why don't you just get him back yourself?" Hayley asked.Rebekah turned to her looking down, "Because, if I cross my brother, there's still a coffin downstairs with my name on it."

Hayley grinned and pulled the remaining daggers out from behind her back.

Rebekah looked shocked and looked up at Hayley smiling, "Oh, my god."Hayley smirked, "I found them under your coffin. So, if a couple of antique steak knives were the only things stopping you from getting Elijah back, then here you go."

The two exchanged smiles before Hayley turned and walked back into the house.

Rebakah smirked to herself.

She was going to get her brother back, and no one could stop her.

Ba Da da dada da WO!

another chapter is done, It was kind of hard to put Rowen into these scenes but there will be more of her in the next chapt.

thanks for reading/ pls vote and comment!

- Bean